Why do the majority of the designs in Scarlet & Violet look like freaks from Orre/Pokemon Colosseum...

Why do the majority of the designs in Scarlet & Violet look like freaks from Orre/Pokemon Colosseum? They don't even blend well with past designs (pic related)

Paldea's champion bitch in particular looks like Mirror B.'s drugged up cousin. Its like she's in a separate dimension from the other champs.

Attached: Half-Orrican.jpg (1200x836, 137.17K)

>Mirror B.'s drugged up cousin

Attached: Mirror B.gif (500x398, 2M)

sugimori stopped designing the characters

new artists. the era of sugimori is over

>Same legs, proportions and everything
Is the art designer from Colosseum involved in SV?

None of them looks like the exact same to me, and it gets even more variegated if you include pre gen 4. Iris isn't that short btw and change can only do good to this series, obviously this champion was purposely made to be strange as you can see it doesn't either match the "le super elegante" theme or "le badass" theme

>Why do the majority of the designs in Scarlet & Violet look like freaks from Orre
Because spaniards are unironically some of the ugliest people on earth.

iris is the worst design in this image

Her pose is just too stiff here

Scarlet/Violet has the same soulless look as the Colosseum games, and I say this as someone who loves Colosseum. I love them but the character designs were the worst thing about them. One of them even looks like some lame Kingdom Hearts character.

Attached: masters.png (461x820, 504.65K)

Still mad BW wouldn't let you use Charizard until the post game eh?

Attached: 1648699864388.jpg (496x462, 39.98K)

Yeah

Scarlet & Violet's twist at the end of the gym arc is that Geeta is actually an Empoleon.

Then die mad faggot

All pajeeta look like freaks user. Is this your first time seeing one?

She looks like this

Attached: 6198B318-4993-44EC-B4E0-5BEAC79A4B6B.png (630x630, 64.94K)

>ywn be tag teamed by pheromosa and human-pheromosa
Why even live?

Is this the best unovatard defense?

I KNOW youre not talking shit about based Nascar.

Nope, just mad that it introduced a bunch of absolute shutters trying to copy gen 1. Or are you going to pretend woobat wasn’t just a shitty zubat knockoff?

The New York region skin is just cover for the fact that Gen five was Gen bughive. Unova? More like U know this shits China.

browser glitched and gave me this which looks even more like her

Attached: image_2022-09-12_034642366.png (453x176, 27.32K)