Reminder that when GMX first came out back in Sept 2021...

Reminder that when GMX first came out back in Sept 2021, the entirety of active Any Forums posters were shitting on the project (because the team refused to pay Indian shillers to make memes or spam twitter).

Attached: Always do the opposite.jpg (779x732, 58.16K)

The low IQ people shitting on GMX were the GNS bagholders who got reeled in by a LARP oldfag post lel

Is GMX still a good buy?

Yeah, I've noticed that almost any time GMX threads pop up here. The GNS people pop up to say how it's the superior project.

Meanwhile GMX is surpassing binance in terms of fee collection

It's like what, $47 at this point? It's probably the equivalent of buying bnb now - a solid blue chip, that might 2x or 3x over the long run, but the days of 10x's are gone.

I think the real benefit of holding GMX is the accumulation of staked fees (eth and esGMX), as well as the multiplier points you generate over time.

No. If you haven't noticed, there's been a massive uptick in shilling GMX on this board. Someone is hunting for exit liquidity.

Most of Any Forums still doesnt know about RPL although it has gone up similar to GMX in the same time

really goes to show how a big marketing department can pump shitcoins, remember OMG? They want short term pump and profits to dump on retail after 6-12 months then rinse and repeat.

GMX is not wasting money promoting their platform, they are building a solid project for the long term. The revenue they generate only gets bigger and anyone who thinks $47 is high when 90% of top 100 coins are useless, are never going to make it

I bought GMX at 13 and I'm beyond comfy, this will be legit a 50 billions mkcap project and you will see $4000 per token before 2025.

GMX will have a bigger mkcap than UNI, derivatives markets have more volume and GMX generates fees (unlike UNI).
UNI top mkcap was 40 billions in 2021.

I shill both gmx and GNS. Imagine a protocol that actually makes money....in crypto. Groundbreaking.

this was because arb upgrade that happened. A lot of arb projects were shilled.
Just wait until they announce their airdrop right after eth merge

Def accumulating this one when we bottom at 8-12k btc

The only bottom will be you as you squirm and struggle while your bum is filled with hot cum

FUCK GMX, or should I say GAYMX, GNS will win, almost at 100 million daily volume, just wait till arbrituim

I agree with this user. I park money in GMX because the value will revert to the mean eventually because the staking rewards are generated from actual use and revenue.

Also, go use GMX and see how well it works. I like the idea of GNS a lot but I can't get it to work right for me.

>which ones are people actually paying to use?
>just sum up fees, so higher fees = higher ranking
that's not good, Ranjesh

Attached: 1656940072521.gif (220x124, 358.37K)

Fuck your mothers. Fuck GMX. FUCK YOU.

>-66% from ATH
lmao gay ass faggot GNS queer

Arbidoge to rule them all.

anybody remembers gmt tho? lol

>entirety of active Any Forums posters
post screenshots.
it's all archived