etfdb.com/
finance.yahoo.com/

>Boomer Investing 101:
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

>Misc:
market24hclock.com/
tradingeconomics.com

Previous:

Attached: 1636762082810.jpg (1300x1017, 167.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_United_States_railroad_strike
tradingview.com/script/8UKvXuyX-vol-cone/
politico.com/news/2022/09/14/first-railroad-union-authorize-strike-00056629?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&s=09
politico.com/news/2022/09/14/first-railroad-union-authorize-strike-00056629
twitter.com/AnonBabble

slow as fuck out there

Attached: everytimee.jpg (1218x872, 37.8K)

go green PRTY

there is a negro sitting in front of me

Not just the military but the fat women that make up the national guard. They threw all the real men out of the military. I really hope Brandon does this.

god DAMN im glad I sold all my sqqq calls at close yesterday
im also glad I didnt reroll into tqqq calls even though theyd be up 20% this "rally" is looking weak

Dear bears:

Despite the carnage yesterday, I bought. I'm investing 100% of my income all year, no matter what, just like I do every year, and that's why I've gotten progressively richer, and will so continue.

All of your demoralization means nothing to me, because bears' lives are meaningless. I mean that in the most literal sense: whereas my life is about succeeding financially among other things, you creatures only exist to oppose others' doings, while doing nothing yourselves.

"STOP MAKING MONEY!" they shriek. "STOP IT!"

You creatures are nothing but talking cancer cells.

Since we unfortunately live in a world too retarded to just toss you in a concentration camp so us productive people can finally simply be rid of you, I can at least do the opposite of everything you have to say as aggressively as possible.

Slurp.

Healthy and fast correction, on track for continuing the cycle bottom reversal trend. Mortage rates at ATH since 2008.

Stay alert

very loud and obnoxious

stinkie

Where are you sitting? In a cube farm somewhere?

this guy gets it
my only advice is to join the spy master race

Attached: burry_flag.png (370x283, 34.92K)

Do NOT relax.

You're about to get absolutely beclowned

Absolutely wild how the most important story in the country right now is an impending strike of 125,000 railroad workers that will devastate supply chains and no one is covering it because it’d be virtually impossible to avoid that the unions are completely in the right here

magic line, NO FUNDAMENTALS OH NONONONONONONOON

Is anyone else seriously demoralized? Like you are never going to make back your losses?

Attached: PepeCoffee.jpg (225x225, 7.35K)

Attached: file.png (393x382, 90.62K)

Hey bobo, are you thirsty? You must be tired. Let me get you a drink. *Unzip*

Attached: 1662687566940792.webm (384x480, 731.66K)

at the airport
he's on speaker phone too

Attached: 1648134898601.jpg (401x529, 15.36K)

Is sperging out about indicator ownership common amongst TA autists?

Attached: Heckin Indicator.png (640x618, 149.14K)

what a boring day so far. how long until it starts dumping again. we got the worst news possible yesterday and its slightly green. when are the circuit breaks?
guess it means it will be red after FOMC.

That just generates a better buying opportunity for me.

No amount of bearish posting will ever change the fact that you are fundamentally and by your intrinsic nature a net negative, and that the world would be better off without you in it.

>he's on speaker phone too
kek
whats he talking about?

Fellow goyim, check out ELTK. Plenty of discount stocks like that in Israel, you don't even need to look hard.

Attached: marauder.jpg (1263x2290, 285.6K)

Please user, listen to your fellow options chads. Relaxing is not an option

I was at Washington Dulles like a week ago and it was as if it was Day of the Zulu.

I LOVE [ANIME] WOMEN!

Wasted quads

Given how spastic, reactionary, and shortsighted the current government is, my base case is Congress orders them back to work at 12:01 with like 220 votes.

What happens next? Are the rank and file actually disciplined enough to leave en masse? Can the military and national guard (, ) come anywhere close to filling in?

Also worth reading: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_United_States_railroad_strike

Attached: Burning train.jpg (457x695, 48.57K)

So what will happen when Ukraine/Russia winds down? I dont think we will see extra oil entering the market again suddenly. Russia is cut off for next few years.

Attached: 1663097299337153.jpg (1280x1813, 575.66K)

that's why you use volume in tandem
>if you can't recognize patters yngmi
break downs just as profitable as follow through but you have to know what your looking at first
>fundamentals on a huge etf = hur dur line go up over 50 years

Attached: checkem.jpg (615x820, 287.05K)

STAY VIGILLANT AND DO NOT T REPEAT DO NOT RELAX!

My quads are holy evidence of the righteousness of my cause. Thank God for dead bears.

Yes, usually people copyright their TA code. Here is some nice TA code from a TA man who copyrights his code: tradingview.com/script/8UKvXuyX-vol-cone/

someone "taking Ls" and someone named friday being surprised he lost a fight
he's also talking about someone getting a charity feature for rap music
I'm not even joking

I think I'll rewatch Unstoppable friday, maybe some other choo-choo kino too

I think it rallies until about 3 pm Friday and then we go to the actual bottom. I don’t think it is going to hurt too too badly.

SHEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

AEVA

Attached: 1662660977977767.jpg (480x480, 32.21K)

Zoom out, I have no loses on a large enough scale. You didn't start in the past year did you

we're almost there bros

Attached: EA8F384A-7237-4163-9866-AEF0513D1DAD.jpg (216x243, 16.54K)

yikes!

youve been shilling this since $3 and it went down after its great 4D reveal
its time to stop

I'm really hoping for a good buying opportunity on UNP and NSC.

Attached: 184615643135132.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

that indicator looks like shit

Attached: instagram.jpg (418x986, 80.56K)

politico.com/news/2022/09/14/first-railroad-union-authorize-strike-00056629?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&s=09

Attached: Screenshot_20220914-121939_Twitter.jpg (1080x1578, 1008.63K)

question is will opex, fomc, shemitah, rail strikes and the poor cpi print be enough to push us to lower lows...market seems very eager to buy, too eager maybe

2 years ago. You gave me some inspiration. I'm going all in SOXL.

they'll end oil/gas sanctions but also demand reparations.

>it’s been 4 threads and /smg/ hasn’t noticed that I plugged my shitty /diy/ YouTube channel in with the rest of the links. It really is that easy

Attached: 682BBF22-24D5-4103-A65B-CDA3890D132C.jpg (444x356, 18.42K)

wait for the bottom retard

Does this feel like a bullish economy to you?

Attached: 611CBEFE-0E49-4FBD-8728-1E22B8386B86.png (2160x1620, 196.59K)

Does train strike affect commuter rail and subway? Keolis specifically?

>copyrighting meme lines that literally give you no edge over a guy throwing darts at a board
I would say that's retarded but then I remembered NFTs exist.

My pro investor tactic right now is to invest in everything digital because they won't be as affected by railroad shit
we're going to the moon netflix bros

Attached: smug.png (510x469, 175.34K)

>utm_medium=twitter

Attached: 1662004365749984.png (1440x1446, 1.45M)

kek
nobody reads the first post

It is incredibly useful. Why does it look like shit to you? That guy who wrote the TA code was approached by an author of a book who is writing a new edition of his book and wanted some modern TA

I wonder if the best play isn't actually a strangle. Like, we'll have headlines going back and forth as the strike hits, then congress orders them back, then there are walkoffs/wildcats, then Biden orders the military in, then some reconciliatory bullshit is said...

Attached: Thomas the Tank Engine's railway gun cousin.jpg (580x326, 74.03K)

Is it a good channel?

Hey that's me

>he thinks anyone clicks the links
Get wrecked nerd.

politico.com/news/2022/09/14/first-railroad-union-authorize-strike-00056629

i noticed it immediately and chuckled at your foolish attempt at subliminal advertising.

o hai doggy

It started yesterday. I’ll be monetized by January

I should have bought tesla when it almost hit 250

Attached: 1570333281045.jpg (712x700, 24.44K)

Are you that asshole that just posts photos of pipes in your worshop?

oh i member you from yesterday link me again

because volume is a live indicator and not a speculative one? sure i can say "fomc day will have higher than everage volume" but is that really necessary to have on screen? if you use it can i see a screen grab?

Attached: cream.jpg (457x464, 36.56K)

you can't upload a million videos in one day. you need to look up how YouTube stupid algorithms work. I recently saw someone explain it but I can't be fucked to look it up again

Yeah, a total rookie mistake I'm seeing non-railroad types make is assuming a tentative agreement by most of the unions = "the problem's basically solved, 95% are going to work, nothingburger".

The actual membership is pissed across the board, showing a crazy amount of solidarity. They're seething at those deals their leadership is trying to cut. That headline is just the first official confirmation of that.

Railroad diversity hire union has only the power to hire more inept black people. They can strike, they'll just call in the white people who actually do the work anyway and nobody will see a service disruption.