/TCC/ Trading Card Collectors Genera

cutie edition
scalpers, youtubers, investorfags and schizos get the rope

previous thread

Attached: 039946_T_SANA (1).jpg (868x1212, 227.96K)

lolis

I forgot to buy 2 commons for my XY Fates Collide master set ;-;

Just buy them

Why do poor people even bother collecting? Is it like a cuck fantasy thing?

Attached: 10li2q0qady41.jpg (3487x1933, 1.14M)

Attached: 20220129_102654.jpg (2140x2992, 2.15M)

>old label 9s and 10s with only the zapdos and snorlax at the end being worth anything
Surely you can do better than that…. Jesus….

well yeah i did.

ToT

Attached: Mallow_Lana_FA_600x.jpg (600x838, 275.69K)

Wow. Just wow. Congratulations. You have all that money that you could have spent helping the underprivileged but instead you decided to use it on gross displays of wealth. My entire yearly salary in one picture because you were board and wanted to flex on the internet. This is capitalism at its finest.

I started collecting in 2020 but at least I can rest easy knowing that you may have more money than me, and your life may be better than mine, but your cards dont have any soul. Soul is what you investards and richfags wish you had. You can't buy soul. I wouldn't sell my collection for $100,000,000,000. I pity you.

Attached: Thn_DQlN7OC_w2MFrqlgylFKuAf4VXQsbXLeIdj1KEQ.jpg (3000x4000, 1.54M)

>posts literally nothing

lmao

Attached: 20220831_220208.jpg (4032x3024, 3.24M)

don't you ever buy anything new? same old pictures are boring.

>same old pictures
>taken a week ago
Seethe

But new cards investorfag. You're stale.

i collected when i was dirt poor, and i still collect now that i'm less dirt poor. poorness is relative, and there are fun, cool cards available in any wealth bracket! modernfriends need not apply, however

Attached: cardscats2.png (483x769, 602.73K)

>stock art Sugimori Snorlax
>cool
sincerely hope you didn't pay more than 10$ for this

Incidentally, I am curious about something. You tend to display the same cards over and over. Did you just happen to luck out and buy these long before the boom? Not to say that's not cool in itself (that's how I got basically all my most expensive cards), and obviously they're worth quite a bit now. I'm just wondering.

Attached: cardcat.png (1019x750, 1.12M)

Well then you've been posting it non-stop for a week in every thread. No one cares, you're not getting the reaction you wanted, and start posting some new shit.

I think I got it for about 60-70 bucks back in 2018 or so. And I'm actually totally with you on the stock Sugimori illustrations. Not really my favourites by any means. At the time I was looking to fill a hole in my 1st ed Jungle collection, and I'd never bought a graded card before. This came up on auction, and the price was right (this is back when psa 9s were about on part with NM raw cards). I picked it up, if I'm being totally honest, mostly because I was curious about PSA grading standards.

Attached: cardscats.png (1028x736, 1.36M)

*on par.
Man, I wish I could go back. I actually prefer raw cards to graded cards, so at the time, even though highly graded cards were about the same price as raw """near mint""" cards, I still bought raw at like 10x the rate of graded.

Shauna is a good wife. I have pleasurable dreams about stabbing Allister, Avery, Hop and Hau with kitchen knives so I can have sex with Shauna. Shauna pokemon cards can give me erections so I won't take them for granite.

Attached: 나는 섹스를 할 것이다.png (823x1220, 610.38K)