Kinda jelly

How do black people get so much money?

Attached: 797F973C-9C36-4043-BFA9-E2BDD41FD710.jpg (1080x1329, 441.35K)

>people

They work hard

this particular negro got it by ducking the good fighters and hyping up gross mismatches as even

HURR DURR yet another pol bait thread haha so cool man dae NIGGERS ??

You will die alone sad hated and in pain like you deserve and want putrid Any Forums financier nazi parasite

they steal it and sell drugs, its called the hustle. dangerous game though as statistics will show you, have a look.

Their function is to entertain White & Jewish people.
Dance, Sport, Sing you name it.
Modern day Jesters.

What’s a $100mm to a multi billion dollar industry, I guarantee there is masssive amounts of laundering in these entertainment industries.

Dont you dare, compare them to jesters. Are you retarded? Jesters are the rulers of this domain, they are more supreme than the king himself. You speak of things you do not even understand.

Attached: 148518855_257547862397998_7238758195223867927_o.jpg (1024x768, 57.36K)

>How do black people get so much money?
being really good at sports and entertainment.

This retarded nig represents like .001% of the black population. He can’t even read. The rest are mostly in poverty save for some rappers that get shot when they turn 24

Dude is actually living paycheck to paycheck judging by the multiple nft scams he pulled last year. Nigger rich, spends it all instantly lmao

rather be a rich jester than a poor wage cuck like you.

kek, that dude has more money than you will ever see if you could even live 1000 times. cope

what, a million dollars? that's not much

negro cope.

It used to be called Mandingo fighting. After 1865, they started getting paid for it. What you're seeing on the table is nothing. The organizers made 10x whatever he made per fight.

Attached: 1663174979870.jpg (886x625, 488.23K)

He has a networth of half a billion dollars you poorfag, kek. cope and seethe while you sit in your cubicle or whatever the fuck it is that you do.

I don't understand why people like him are greedy and keep working..
If you have enough money for 400 lifes + anual income from passive incomes..

Why work?
Misteries of life..

if he's so great how come i haven't heard of him?

they were bred for strength and athleticism from a superior race utilizing selective breeding. op, id like to let you know this man might be a multi millionaire, he would never know what your original post says. because hes illiterate. coming full circle. curtis "50 cent" jackson offered the man a million dollars to read the cat in the hat. thats the difference between black people and niggers. fuck you tranny, these people would rape you and then murder you for learning that you would never be a real woman.

He's kinda taking it easy and doing dumb celebrity boxing matches that aren't really serious but making tons of money. So I guess in a way he is retired, but I guess when you have that kind of money the confidence boost gives you energy to keep wanting to "work". Sometimes things are easier to tolerate when you know you don't HAVE TO do it.

Maybe you're a weird European or a zoomer idk

Attached: 02942859253.jpg (1130x1166, 255.13K)