Be me, in a Pokémon tournament

>be me, in a Pokémon tournament
>up for a battle against a kid, which should be easy
>kid sends out a Pikachu
>I send out a Krookodile
>command my ‘mon to Bulldoze
>kid commands his ‘mon to “dodge” my move by jumping
>as I’m standing there confused, kid tells his ‘mon to use Thunderbolt on a ground type ‘mon
>his Pikachu OHKO’s my Krookodile

And then I got disqualified for causing a scene instead of the kid who’s doing outrageously impossible actions and completely negating the rules of pokemon battles, as well as somehow ignoring logic all by itself. At least the ugly brat lost the next match, fuck him and fuck the rigged league.

Attached: FC083E4A-9055-42CB-8F1F-9964022A9A2C.jpg (720x619, 44.6K)

>didn't instruct krookodile to throw up a wall of sand to block the thunderbolt and follow up with a counterattack after the sand is dispersed into the air
You're a fucking talentless shitter and would have nevermore it into the top 16.

commanding your pokemon to dodge isnt againt the rules you know

however it is very strange that an electric attack 1KOd your krookodile

Why did you give your Krookodile a Ring Target?

What wall of sand? And what are you, a dumbass? I can’t use Counter on a special move, and why should I when I had total type advantage?
Dodge how? You mean double team, and lower my Krook’s chances of hitting the Pikachu? Even then, my Krook is faster due to making the first move, therefore he had no chance to command his pokemon to “dodge” or evade a hit that was supposed to land.
It wasn’t holding anything.

no, just litteraly tell the Krookodile to jump or dodge or something, im honestly amazed you managed to get into a pokemon tournament using videogame mechanics only

does this mean that krookodile just stood there while taking all of the attacks of gym leaders?!

>send out my Rhydon with Lightning Rod
>Pikachu launches a Thunderbolt
>hits Rhydon's horn for super effective damage
>faints

Attached: 250px-Giovanni_Rhydon_PO.png (250x141, 46.96K)

videogame..? what videogame…? Bro, this is real fucking life, there are set rules in a moderated championship. Take your meds.

you are the one who needs meds here, how do you not know the concept of dodging attacks at command

>what wall of sand
Simply put, krook throws up a sand barrier to intercept the thunderbolt, scattering sand into the air upon impact. You think use the momentary distraction to catch Pikachu unawares get a hit in. How did you even get into this tournament? Sucking dick?

...you do realize those set rules were for the kiddie league right? Once you hit puberty you go by the actual league rules and you have to use actual tactics to win. Not just stand there with a thumb up your ass.

Groundcucks...

Attached: thunder.webm (854x480, 2.58M)

if this were real life why are you using videogame shit, sometime in nyour life you would have realised that pokemon battles arent turn based and you need strategy that isnt just stat boosting

wtf are you talking about? all the champions are adults

>kiddie league
You just coped an entire post into existence.

Attached: shut up nigger.jpg (612x602, 38.59K)

and they know how to use actual tactics on the battlefield. unlike your dumbass.

Rhydon might be the only ground type weak to electric attacks without the assistance of water like brocks onix

>what is detect/protect?

those moves exists when dodging is impossible

>mfw when this autist didn't know the move Dodge exists

Maybe you should try going to a Pokemon Academy or something..

Attached: gary.jpg (640x360, 75.71K)

who in their right mind would tell their ground type to use Protect against a move they’re supposed to be immune to?