Business owner storys ITT

>some weeks ago
>Ukrainian comes to my car repair shop
>has a nice car for a ukrainian (Mercedes GLE) decide it will be soon mine
>see that he has no Inspection sticker on the car
>has no car insurance and since the car isnt registered anywhere here hes not paying taxes
>report his plates to my cop buddys
>couple days later they fish him out of the traffic and fine him
>they tow his car to my place
>Ukrainian signs paper that he will pay me 20€ for every day the car is standing in my yard
>owes me 800€ already just from the parking fees feels good man
>repairs are going to be costly for him and some modifications he did arent conform with Road Traffic Laws so replacing that will cost him a couple grand its adding up feels good man
>today he shows up asking if I want to buy the car
>his gibs were cut or something and he needs money URGENTLY
>offer him to buy his ~40k € car for 7k € (hes also missing paperwork and doesnt even have the cash for the parking fees he owes me)
>call my buddys and tell them to offer him less if he visits them (to create the illusion nobody would pay more than the price I set)
>he shows up today and sells me the car
>gonna fix it and resell it for at least 30k+ €

another happy vic... I mean customer.

Attached: 36252BC2-EC31-4364-947F-08D99F2C8CF4.jpg (512x1008, 76.15K)

>storys

you are a nigger

nigga I'm not reading all that shit

typical Bulgarian

I‘m German actually

Fpbp
Ops a chud
/thread

NOOOOO YOU GOTTA BE NICE TO THE UKIES THEY LOST THEIR HOMELAND TO BECOME ROOTLESS COSMOPOLITANS!

Typical ss behaviour.

i would behave like this if i was certain karmic debt doesn't exist

I will take everything from them if they come to my business.
Recently I also sold Tires to a Ukrainian for 800€ but it only cost me 120€ To get them.

bist schon n huan aber lel, man muss ja sehn wo man bleibt

If you cant afford to drive the expensive car then its only fair and square if someone takes it from you for cheap.
Like why should I offer him more money for the car? Why should I fix it for him for free or very cheap?
I‘m sure I could have gotten it for even less than what I paid him.
He should be happy he escaped the war unharmed, now he can start here from 0.

Mustafa Bergsteinoglu

Menschen die mir sympathisch sind kriegen einen besseren preis, jedoch nicht Ukrainer.
if you arent going full jew in this system you will ngmi.

Shouldn't you take out your hatred on the Ukrainian puppet leaders and the Globalists? and not the civilians who don't have a clue about what's going on?

Good fuck Ukranians they get what they deserve, very based OP I hope you get 55k for it.

>and not the civilians who don't have a clue about what's going on?
because they dont have a clue how things work here I can have really big profits for minimal work.
my second favorite customers are woman because they are also very clueless.
a woman comes to my shop she pays 40% and I will always find reasons why their car will never pass the inspection.

Based, fuck kikekraine

Roach living in germoney you mean

Turks dont wagecuck and dont repair cars, they sell shitty Döners at best or collect gibs.
I also work 12 hours every day minimum.
Only Whites can accomplish what I do.