Apparently I've become a Top 50 wallet. AMA

Attached: rubicccccc.jpg (1920x1080, 220.8K)

What jeetcoin is this?

Why are gold future so low?

When €1?

>What jeetcoin is this?
Rubic (ticker: RBC)
>Why are gold future so low?
I don't understand your question my amigo
>When €1?
We've been close a couple times, the team seems to be working on the project. I hope Ethereum 2.0 can help us bringing more value to the ERC ecosystem.

>Apparently I've become a Top 50 wallet
I have to say I don't know how it happened. I guess everyone else selled their bags and that made me go up in the ranking. So... well, I'm a top 50 holder of a cryptocurrerncy and that usually means becoming a millionaire at some point, right?

perhaps it can go both ways. how many do you hold?

Is your rubic still cubic?

Top 50 is $16k in tokens now, top 100 - $8k.
I am afraid that it's a bad sign - there are no whales besides devs now, so no one comptetent will shill the project anymore.

>perhaps it can go both ways. how many do you hold?
Around 200,000. I don't want to disclose the exact amount but it's around 200k. Maybe a little bit less, maybe a little bit more.
>Is your rubic still cubic?
Always has been.
>I am afraid that it's a bad sign
Could have sold twice at 70c but I was completely taken by greed and unable to think rationally. Hindsight it was a mistake, but who knows, maybe I could sell for $2 in the future.

16k rubic here.
I just want to get out of the favela.

Yeah the tokenomics on this seem really good. I got 35k of them at $.05. It could hit $1 and barely have an mcap of $100m.

The 8 million rbc being staked right now isn’t a part of the holder contract so that’s being unaccounted for. And whales can have rbc in multiple wallets too.

Favorite song by Santana?

why???

8 million rbc is being staked so not a part of holder rankings. I am a top 50 holder now too because I’m not staking that much atm

Look: $1 is just 100mi mcap.

Rubic will hit $1 next week.
I'm already researching which company to open, I'm thinking about a gym or woodworking.

Not hard when there are only 20 bagholders left

why will it ever hit that number?

Look telegram.
Several great partnerships coming.
News tomorrow.