I completely forgot this piece of shit existed

I completely forgot this piece of shit existed
has anyone actually used one? Holy shit, this is probably the most forgettable shitmon out there, I really doubt there's a single person giving a fuck about it

Attached: image_2022-09-11_170620923.png (714x754, 54.03K)

Lol he isn’t

You think people would forget this big tongue with the wifi symbol on its belly and has a name called Lickylicky?

why the fuck wouldn't they? None of that shit is remotedly memorable.

He's memorable for looking like shit.
Otherwise he's just another Normal type.

It was supposed to be childmon, but it was promoted to second evo by mustake. Nothing will ever ever make it cool.

i like his bib

Attached: 1657159739605.jpg (408x612, 51.39K)

not even that, since there are other pokemon that look much worse

This is exactly my thoughts
And we could get a cool weird Yoyo rolling monster (pic made by me basing it on beta backsprite)

Attached: Lickylicky.jpg (585x406, 69.25K)

What a disaster

Attached: Screenshot_20220911-165218_Gallery.jpg (1983x938, 822.77K)

Attached: lickylicky beta.png (602x291, 3.6K)

oh, so that's why it evolves with rollout.

looks fucking disgusting senpai

Exactly, another broken concept

Already looks tons better and would probably look shit anyway

I use him every so often. I think he's cute

I used one in Platinum because I wanted a Snorlax but didn't want to fuck around with honey trees. I came to appreciate it by the end, it's just as good as the other fat normal blobs.

He's my favorite pokemon because the transformation scene in the Darkrai movie made my peepee hard.

I enjoy weird normal types, so I actually don't really mind this guy, but he's not great ingame. Gets great coverage (like most weird normal types) but can't back it up with enough power. His bulk is okay, but not enough to justify his pretty low damage output.

My least favorite Pokémon

I use it everytime I replay DPPt, I love him

I’ve wanted to use it as an HM slave whenever I get around to replaying Platinum again