BAT

Big things are coming soon

Attached: 80B6C836-EFFF-4E55-8EE6-58CD2437E99B.jpg (940x348, 28.84K)

Nah

We’ll they said it was, not me

it's over user. There is no point holding this, if you haven't learned this after 5 years you are a moron who deserves to lose money

I am excite

Big things are coming soon. I can't say what but they are big. I know this is an anonymous forum but I'm bound to not speak about the big things coming soon. I'm so excited for you guys. 2 more weeks or Q4 or Q1 next year. I can't say any more.

Attached: Bat Georgia guidestones.png (2351x1567, 1.96M)

How do I put it in a crypto account?

I'm not too much in the loop regarding the wallet, search, etc. But I have been talking to other chains, with the hope of getting BAT added to more ecosystems.

Put what, earned BAT? Uphold or Gemini. Transfer from either then, if you like.

Brenden is cruising his new yaht in the Bahamas, it's unironically over. Abandoned vaporware project.

Also, I removed the whitelist on the heckin minecraft server, so brave.cafe is public anarchy now.

why not make these threads on and play up Eich as an anti-vaxx catholic
these threads have nothing to do with this board and your shilling would get way more reach than here or Any Forums

>these threads have nothing to do with this board
but PregnantSonicObama, Dog with bat and MarthaStewart token totally do.

You were in the meeting yesterday. I saw you. You already know biggg things are coming

I know a couple upcoming features, but I don't think they'll pump your bags all that much. Though there's plenty I'm not aware of.

Brave/BAT has only gotten worse since 2018. No utility has been added while privacy has been lost to KYC. Now its a crypto scam game of stringing along bagholders with rumors of big developments in the near future. We've seen this movie too many times in crypto.

>I know a couple upcoming features
What specific features are you privy to?

Biggggg things are coming. I can’t say anything more than that. Gargantuan in size. Huge. I’m honestly in awe at the absolute state of them.

1 BAT = $10000 EOY. My village eat good 2nite my basterd lasagnas!

>big developments in the near future
>Gargantuan in size
Brendan is finally gonna flip the switch

Attached: 42C50E2F-329B-4099-A8FB-865A195BCB91.jpg (1299x732, 173.57K)

Tell me why I shouldn't seel it all now.

>Tell me why I shouldn't seel it all now.
Seel it nigger. You won’t because you know we’re on the verge of something colossal is coming