Opinions you are tired of hearing in the Pokémon community

>HURR DURR KAREN SHOULD USE A TYRANITAR BECAUSE IT'S LE DARK TYPE IT'S NOT LIKE IT WOULD BREAK THE WHOLE BLACK COLOUR THEME SHE HAS GOING ON HURR DURR
I am fucking sick to death of retards who keep spamming this retarded opinion. Karen's whole theme is that she uses dark-coloured Pokémon, not Dark-Types specifically. All her Pokémon in GSC have predominantly black-coloured sprites. Tyranitar would break this theme completely. Also, the whole idea of Tyranitar existing was that it was a Pokémon only Red and the player even got a chance to discover. No one else was supposed to see it.

Attached: ccd2945aaedf378cc0984adbaf117b1642152624_hq.jpg (1024x758, 90.25K)

Meat riding gen 2 for what

I can see why people hate how autistic and retarded gen 2 fans are.

Forcing gym leaders to use monotype pokemon entirely is kind of lame in general to be honest. I like stuff like Lorelei’s Slowbro, Lance’s Aerodactyl and Bruno’s Onixes, they’re cool curveballs

>black color scheme
>purple Gengar

>Lance’s Aerodactyl
It's a pun because the word for dragon is the same as the word for dinosaur in Japanese.

>hurr durr the new switch games look like they have N64/GameCube graphics!!
I know the graphics aren’t the best but for fucks sake think of an original joke

Gengar used to be black

Only in Gen1. It's clearly purple in the OP.

It's more of a night theme.
Umbreon (basically a black cat), a crow, a hell dog, a ghost and vileplume which became bellosom's night counterpart.

Yeah, and the black symbiote is blue

Attached: clean.jpg (2434x3695, 2.13M)

the purple is the highlight. it is an old comic book thing where the highlights on black are blue or purple due to limitation in color shading

>"Cynthia was so hard I got PTSD."
>"No new Eeveelution? My enjoyment is ruined."
I've half a mind to make a longer list, but these two stand HIGH above the rest in terms of the contempt they inspire within me.

>Opinions you are tired of hearing in the Pokémon community
>My Gen is absolutely flawless with no flaws whatsoever. Your Gen is shit despite sharing 99% of its mechanics and plot with my Gen.

That Gym leaders and elite fours shouldn't have a varied team, like Karen's, volkner's, flint's, etc. It would make it so much funnier

why doesn't she use jynx?

I just think she should use a tyranitar because it’s a pseudo legendary and the final member of the E4 should use a pseudo legendary imo

not being original doesn't make it any less true

>"nuPokemon are overdesigned"
>"everyone look at this crappy texture!!"
>"the games need voice acting"
based retards

>"if you want a more challenging experience you should do a nuzlocke or some retarded handicapped run"
>"it's okay for Ash to lose all the time because the anime isn't actually about him"
>any rhetoric meant to scold fans for not unconditionally enjoying every new official release
cope harder

>"pokemon games need proper difficulty mode options"
>"Team Yell and Team Stars are weak imitations of Team Skull"
>"The fans could make a better pokemon game than Game Freak and at this point many fans /have/ done it"
I agree but I'm just tired of hearing it

Attached: 1323575988893.jpg (360x267, 23.4K)

The oversexualization of Pokemon. It makes it harder to wind down and watch a wholesome Pokemon movie (though not by much because most moviemons aren't my love interests and even one who was [Zeraora] was drawn weirdly)

Attached: 1662494699299.png (318x271, 5.71K)

NTA but I was curious so I did a bit of research. Both of these images come from Gen 1, and in fact the purple one is believed to come from promo art for Red and Green while the black one comes from Red and Blue. So it could be argued that Gengar was always meant to be purple, not black

Attached: PurpleVsBlack.png (663x362, 325.52K)

You're a very spiteful person. It's a game for toddlers, no need to get so riled up over it