Would the merge lead to an uptrend in price action?

Oh Shit! The ETH Merge is going to cause congestion in Bridges, exchanges, DEXes for a while. Do you guys think there would be a positive impact on the market after the Merge?

Attached: 1663135787624799s.jpg (225x225, 6.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dexscreener.com/ethereum/0x83608f9b05c0c5b53d7b469f72c705e82a3e9989
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is this ETH merge all about?

dexscreener.com/ethereum/0x83608f9b05c0c5b53d7b469f72c705e82a3e9989
found some ethmerge shitcoin

Eth is moving from POW to POS, quite shocking you don't know this

Attached: 1643207325690.png (225x225, 9.55K)

How retarded can you be? You really think biz will fall for this shit?

Considering this merge significantly decreases the ETH energy consumption by a great percentage, and it moves from proof of work to proof of stake, it might actually see a lot of positives. However, it may also become a lot more suspectible to censorship

The Merge is expected to significantly improve the efficiency of the Ethereum network with the merging of the Proof-of-Stake Beacon Chain and the existing ETH execution layer. I'm definitely positive about it

Have you looked at the catalog in the last 2 years?

How the fuck is the merge going to cause congestion in Bridges?

This but it also ends ETH mining and every transaction will be taken up by validators.

What bridges and DEXes do you assume will see a high

There are so many man. But I will put more references to bridge and Dex that are unique and offer quality service.
Bridge that offers cross messaging protocol and NFT bridging.

How do i access this thread if i didn't pass through the catalog?

After the merge there will be tendency for some uisers to transfer their assets back to Ethereum from other EVM hence the congestion.

My question is though, why exactly would the merge lead to congestion of bridges etc. Do you think there will be a decrease in ETH users

Your answer lies here

I expect positivity, though it's crypto and anything can happen.

It's a tennis event, that occurs once in a lifetime.
he knows, just pulling people's legs.
For real, those pajeets don't think at all.

Thanks. That does make sense. Then again, with the bridge hacks, do you think it would see a great congestion. Everything is prone to being expoited at the moment

The only thing I see here is the fact that it'll reduce the congestion on the blockchain.
I think it's supposed to reduce the congestion.
I mean, with stuff like this Defi could be heading to some revolution shit.

I assume it would reduce congestion on the ETH chain itself. Like I mentioned the aspect about validators etc. But like someone above mentioned about moving assets back to ETH being a likely reason

>positivity
Bury that thought user! We really don't know what it has to offer us until it goes live.

I don't actually think it's going to lead to congestion. Some bridges close up for security reasons during the merge.

If anything, could it lead to more activity on cross-chain bridges through this logic

Which bridges are closing, user