/pug/ - Pokémon Unite General

Pokémon Unite is a 5v5 MOBA where your objective is to score more points than your opponent It's focused on quick matches w/ minimal downtime. For Switch, Android, & iOS.

READ THE OFFICIAL GUIDE:
pokemon.com/us/strategy/a-minute-by-minute-guide-to-pokemon-unite-battles/

>Information (right side for links)
unite-db.com/
uniteapi.dev/

>Upcoming
- Dodrio (September 14th)
- Scizor (September 28th)
- Clefable (October 13th)

>Current
- Sky Ruins
-Mew
serebii.net/pokemonunite/events.shtml
- Patch notes: unite-db.com/patch-notes

Previous:

Attached: 20220910_235336.jpg (900x1750, 478.33K)

First for pink blob clefairy v8mg2and clefable

Attached: 036Clefable.png (833x833, 433.49K)

Do we know anything about moves or anything for it yet?

Rise up Fairy and Psychic mons for taking over the Unite roster

Attached: 8677676867.jpg (250x250, 13.15K)

I was so convinced Clefable was just dead and buried in favor of Wiggly, it's fucking weird to think it'll actually be in, I only wish I could keep it as a Clefairy somehow.

Only moves so far are
>Gravity
An AOE zone like A9's veil where clefs autos are changed/possibly become boosted autos
>Moonlight
An AOE healing zone that moves with Clef so Clef will most likely heal teammates while moving as long as they are within range
>Copycat/mimic
Copies the move of a nearby teammates or possibly enemy mon and the copied moves deals more damage. This is just a hunch on the copy move dealing more damage based on the stronger/larger animation Clef did when copying close combat from Lucario in the trailer.

This sounds like a blast actually, thanks user

Timi better buff Wiggly so we can see so good 1v1 fights.

Attached: 1661364321226906.gif (480x335, 493.77K)

That really should be an option, especially with how they did it for scyther and scizor

You're forgetting that Gravity also slows any enemy nearby.

Here's my going theory for Copycat/Mimic/whatever, I think instead of it copying the last move a Pokemon used, Clefable is going to do a different effect based off of the class of the Pokemon it copied, in the video she copies an All Rounder so you get a melee flurry attack, but if Clef copies an attacker, maybe she shoots a beam, generates a shield for a defender, etc.
It just seems like way too much work/a balancing issue if Clef copies every move in the game, like what is Clefable supposed to do if she copies Feint or Shell Smash or whatever?

>user makes a stun list and jokingly adds Clefable
>Clefable gets announced shortly after
Meme magic
I was too and I'm so happy Clefable is finally in.

Imagine having 3 solar beams on a team lol.

Attached: pokemon-bulbasaur.gif (498x372, 1.64M)

>highest win streak in the leaderboards is 600+
Fucking hell bros... how does it even feel to play every day and just win every single time

i hate the new map

Attached: pokemon-angry.jpg (480x360, 13.92K)

Isn't the copy move the unite move for Clefable?

No. Unites have a specific animation and the copycat/mimic was a move from clef.
I can see that and they did it with Mew already, its just the animation looked way to similar close combat is all.

The unite definitely copied, maybe they'll be a normal move that copies and then the unite gives you a random stronger move from the ally you heal.

After finding out the devs just put in whoever they want, I'm convinced literally everyone on the Unite dev team just fucking hates Gen 5. It's been a year and not a single Gen 5 Pokemon has been added and yet we have the trio of Gen 1 pink blobs, I LOVE my fucking blobs but holy shit. Zoroark, Volcarona, Scolipede, Chandelure, Serperior, someone, PLEASE.

Attached: 1661046829801584.gif (498x278, 2.41M)

Gen 3 hasn't had any since launch either, and I know Garde came out a little later but she was in the beta like Blastoise was.

Hoennscholars and Unovachads are REALLY struggling...

Attached: i-know-that-feel-bro.jpg (620x576, 22.85K)