Merge is fucked…

We started on a good trajectory, just then Powell felt we all needs to be fucked, 1.2T wiped from the stocks and almost 70B wiped from the market… user it’s over rekt incoming

Attached: kev 4chan.jpg (449x680, 302.65K)

Predictable. With the way the Feds are increasing rates, this is understandable. The economy is fucked. The housing market might change too. Higher mortgage rates. Stock market plunge, inflation hike, real estate market changing, crypto fluctuations. Be prepared for the worst.

Flash dumb before the biggest event in ETH history.. yeh not falling for that one

Lol what do you think, this inflation, basic recession, all the markets crashing is because of the ETH merge, user

what we're you expecting user?go fuck yourself if you think it's over.

>rekt incoming
If this is just dawning on you user then you are a slow starter, we have been rekt since the start of the year.

I think the last few years have been because of it

No. It's because of chainlink.

It actually gets worse as the feds increase their rates. The crypto hacks etc dont make it any better. We're all being exploited in one way or another. Time to keep your assets safe and prepare for the recession

Who are basically taking over ETH

Eth merge will dump. EthPOS ETHPOW ETHCPOS ETHCPOW. Too much selling pressure.

If ETHPOS dumps, then it becomes more vulnerable, dumping more.

Retard alert!!!
How on God's green earth can the eth merge cause recession?

The merge was fucking announced in August and we have been down since January so what the fuck are you saying again?

Another nothing burger

do you retards know how inflation works, kek. Surge in production costs, increased demand for products. Feds are supppsed to monitor inflation and adjust rates according to that, to prevent it from worsening. Unfortunately, the rate increases have not been helping the case and we're most likely entering a recession period. This is not because of ETH or LINK. Lmao. Even if supposedly, that is what is impacting the crypto market, please explain to me why the stock market is crashing then.

It was a response to the retards above

>Prepare for recession

We are already in recession, if you are not prepared now then it's certain you going to be slapped hard when you come to your senses.

Yes, we are at the brink of it. I have been preparing since the beginning of the year when the bear markwt begun. Swapping to assets less affected by volatility.

The market was looking bad even before the merge was talked of, so it cant be the merge that's causing this inflation.

Chainlink is so irrelevant to affect the market this way
Feds will keep kicking, we just need to find our way around whatever they bring forth.
The hype is unnecessary, if it's worth it, it'll prove that for itself.
I think a lot of people need to accept this.

For now the real safe haven happens to be stablecoins to the best of my knowledge.

It isn't. It was explained in the comment below about the reasons inflation is caused and how even if supposedly this was true, it wouldn't be affecting the stock market or real estate market etc. It's most likely the interest rates and production cost/product demand. All the ETH merge is doing is moving from POW to POS and decreasing their energy consumption