Eurobros

we won

Attached: file.png (837x854, 623.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/business/2022/sep/13/gas-prices-eu-fall-sharply-goldman-sachs-eu-russia
lmgtfy.app/?q=bing search engine
viborc.com/europe-gas-storage-reserves-capacities-by-country-daily/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>likely
>likely
where tf are they getting their gas from?

>Goldman Sachs analysts said: “The indefinite reduction in NS1 exports to zero leaves north-west Europe without any Russian gas going forward. And while we often hear the question of what this will do to storage, we believe a better approach is to ask what this will do to prices, so that storage continues to build as needed.

>“This is the puzzle Europe has successfully solved for the past year, with a combination of gas demand destruction within Europe and across [liquified natural gas] buyers elsewhere in the world, resulting in above-average inventory builds.”

theguardian.com/business/2022/sep/13/gas-prices-eu-fall-sharply-goldman-sachs-eu-russia

I AM FOMOING BACK INTO EURO (TICKER: EUR)

Ahhh yes, trust the "experts".

ok so gas crisis confirmed, thanks GS

Its true though....more people will 'do their duty' and turn down the thermostat and various other things that will drop gas usage, probably dramatically like 20%.... Simple economics

Attached: bogs.jpg (2917x1945, 651.25K)

there never was any doubt
mutts simply got played, once again, by mutt media

I've been doing my part by only showering once every week instead of once every 3 days... take that putin

Europoor's central heating isn't even on yet. Basically no need for gas right now except for hot water.

That's about to change though if you don't want to sit in a 15°C house

You can look up gas storage in Europe for yourself and compare to the reserve targets.

Where do you look this up? I wanna do it

What kind of faggot brown bitch turns the heater on at 15c?

>likely
Niggers are likely to stop shooting themselves in the near future, source is my ass.

Btw i hope you're not retarded enough to think "low price == everything is alright"

lmgtfy.app/?q=bing search engine

People usually set their thermostat to 18 no?

>source is my ass.
Source is the reserves.

The storage lasts 3 months theoretically. In practice probably closer to 2 in the middle of winter.

The storage isn't enough, we still need gas coming in to keep up with demand or industry will start shutting down. Or hell maybe politicians decide that industry is more important than heating homes and we'll be told to just wear a second sweater.

I would not belive a word Goldman sachs says. This company is the devil. There is always an alteria motive with them.

Nobody cares about your reserve if resources are scarce the price is high and you sell with the price cap, your business is at loss nigger.

Buy high and sell low, the Any Forums way.

uk gas storage days

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-14 at 07-14-42 Europe gas storage reserves - by country updated daily.png (772x134, 12.92K)

Most people in europe? The average is probably around 20-21°

viborc.com/europe-gas-storage-reserves-capacities-by-country-daily/

Chud bros not like this, not like this yuropoors should have all frozen to death, why is based putin nothing?!

Attached: 1650585087575.png (640x934, 15.85K)

live image of the storage

Attached: heliumuk.jpg (1300x821, 120.29K)

Holy midwit.
The whole point is by the time the gas gets sold to the consumer, the price will be much lower.
Read the article.

>The storage lasts 3 months theoretically
>The storage isn't enough
Read the article.
Nobody's saying everything will be normal.

Nothing has been normal since 2012.

>believing the gas capacity data
dis shit empty nigga. and why dont people understand its not only about the stupid ass gas. we need cheap oil from russia for the whole industry complex.
>yeees gooy, buy our (((americano))) oil, costs only 140 % up and we cant ship enough over the sea
if politicians say, everything is okay, then everything is fucked. dumbass

Me. Sorry I ate some beans.

Too soon, she's not even in the ground yet. I'll give you some more time to delete that post.

>th-the gas reserves are a lie!
You're living proof of the salt reserves.

Maybe it's because I live in lapland but anything above 0 I just wear a sweater... Never heard of anyone being unable to bear with temps below 27, just seems so pathetic to me

I've kept it up, "as a mark of respect"

>gas demand destruction

As Europe slides into a dark winter of literally freezing to death and blackout there has been a concerted push from the propaganda system this week to change the narrative ie The Kherson offensive hype and stories like this one. Though the reality is this is just propaganda, images and words, The reality of European collapse and suffering this winter which will spread to the rest of the interconnected world cannot be propagandized away,

Attached: Freezing Is Good For You.jpg (1169x1480, 137.46K)

Make that brain work for once you dumbfucking retard, if you buy gas high and you sell it low, your business is at loss and you get into debt to sustain it, nobody cares about your reserves.

beanzzz

Attached: 1662916885818250.jpg (1301x2047, 415.05K)

70% of german gas goes into the industry, the npcs turning down heating will have little effect, but they do it anyway

>cannot be propagandized away
Time and again it is proven to you without a shadow of doubt that yes, everything in fact can be propagandized away.
Not the cold and the suffering, but the collapse and the blame.

>successfully solved via gas demand destruction

>freezing to death
just buy an electric heater bro
>t. norwegian