Eating out, takeway and the tipping jew

I haven't ordered anything in 6 months. not a single thing. Forget about eating out or getting fast food. forget about tipping ever again.

I make pizza, shwarma, tacos, gyros. real meat. steak. chicken breasts. no ssoy. no palm oil. no hfcs. delicious nutritious food. I use tupperware and vacuuming to preserve and make everything fresh. Often taking the lazy way out I can cook and have 2 different foods for 4 days ahead.

Im saving more money than ever before, and my fridge is full of steaks and chicken breasts. Takeaway is jewing you so hard the expensive meat prices at the supermarket are actually cheap.

remember, any time you order goy slop, you are eating SSOY meat. dont forget to tip. 30$ for a fucking pizza with ssoy ham and palm cheese ahahahahah

Attached: IMG_20220827_144734_20220827_144744097.jpg (1280x957, 179.48K)

Based and /ck/ Any Forums pilled

Based but amerilards are generally retarded with tipping, i dont tip anywhere besides eating out, even then sometimes not

yes

Attached: pepe.png (828x1403, 301.75K)

Imagine paying extra money to someone for work he got to do anyway, kek

Based, eating out 99% of the time is just being lazy. Still worth it from time to time just to enjoy some good food, but I see people ordering food online every other day, like wtf wasting so much money and its unhealthy food most of the time

that meat looks like tuna out of a can.

>bought all the ingredients to make a homemade pizza
>was more expensive than just getting it delivered
not falling for that again brohdhbd

Since the Jew flu, every restaurant has been total shit.
They all cut cost everywhere they possibly could and now they’re just cooking Costco food and nothing is good for you, let along tasty.

I buy beef from a farmer I grew up with every year and keep it in the freezer.
I pay 2.99/ pound + the butcher fee, which depends on how I want it cut.
I have organic, grass fed meat from one single animal that costs less than the slop they sell at Walmart that could be a mixture of 100 different animals of varying degrees of quality.

Anymore, I rarely eat anything other than beef and jasmine rice with a steamed veggie.
It’s actually amazing how they got away with feeding us the goy slop we were eating our whole lives.
Now that people are realizing that high meat diets are good for you, the push toward fake meat is harder than ever.

>meat
opinion discarded
being vegan is a moral obligation

Having friends or family who enjoy fishing or hunting is peak cost cutting. They actually enjoy catching it and will give you 50kg of meat for free or for a couple of beers

Attached: 1653246830820.jpg (588x419, 35.41K)

I stopped using food delivery, but I do pickup from time to time.

I dont trust shitskin food drivers with my food and Iove to pull up in 100% bitcoin funded amg mercedes to pick up my food.

What is this AI art supposed to look like? Doesn't look like anything to me.

Attached: unnamed.png (1064x630, 431.53K)

how is that even possible?
- frozen folded dough
- packet of mozarella
- jar of pickles
- bottle of mashed tomatoes
- some ssoy free ham or prosciutto
- mushrooms or olives

what the fuck did you buy to calculate its more expensive? Because you are not going to use 100% of all these products on 1 pizza. One large i pizza i make 4-6 servings is 9$ max.
ordering a large pizza is 15$ for ssoy ham and palm oil cheese+delivery+tip

>Forget about eating out or getting fast food. forget about tipping ever again.

same, last time ate lunch at a regular restaurant was like 40$ for pho+eggroll+icedcoffee, then 8$ for 20% tip. fuck that shit. Would rather pay 9$/lb at Safeway hot food deli. Waitresses need to lrn2code or do onlyfans.

>restaurants are charities
>pickle pizza

>quit fast food
>still makes same fast food at home
eat some soup

no pickles no life

Not that they're charities, but sometimes an economy of scale allows producers to make things cheaper than you could do yourself, even to such an extent that you get a better deal AND they profit. Do you also make your own pencils out of lumber and graphite instead of buying them for like 2 cents each?

It can be cheaper. I have a credit card that gives me 5x rewards on uber eats, 15 dollar uber credit a month, plus uber one for free. I also get a lot of 40% off promo codes. I eat out a lot and save money on really good food. Also I hate making or getting food so I dont mind.

im not the guy whos going to argue with you. i can get my bovine gelatine from tacos just like from soup.

its not like that anymore.
the government is fucking them with fuel and electricity prices and they are looking to make more profit than before while passing the costs to you.

Ive had pizza in restaurants and they dont even use real prosciutto. its some sorta soft ssoy ham crap.

The only way you are going to eat cheaper from fast food is if you are eating garbage with a sprinkle of ssoy ham.

you are lying to yourself user.
even with 5x rewards and promo codes..you end up spending more while eating ssoy garbage.

i hate cooking too, thats why i use frozen folded dough for pizza.

By pickles he might mean something like giardiniera
Pickled banana peppers on pizza is GOAT