Sex with Juliana

Sex with Juliana

Attached: Juliana.jpg (850x1000, 88K)

I bet it smells bad. Based.

is she the most loli design out of all the protags?

chicken chan and elaine

juliana is borderline loli, then elaine, then chicken who is kinda hebe
imo

I'd say from most to least loli energy it'd be Elaine>Julianna>Selene. Selene isn't really any different than most the pokegirls. Only Hilda, Rosa, and Serena are really older

she only looks loli cuz of LGPE's model proportions being exaggerated, I don't really think so even if she looks to be on the younger side

Attached: elaine.jpg (202x474, 79.98K)

prison rape with OP

this anime shorts definitely aged her up

I honestly think she's the best looking girl shown in SV so far. What the fuck happened.

Where did say her name is Juliana?
What is the boy's name?

Designs going to shit. This will be the worst looking gen yet and I'm sure it will sell more than SwShit because "m-muh open wurld".

Ironic because the anime usually ages the girls down

I want to suck her tween titties
His name is Florian

Yes . Chicken-chan, Elaine, and Juliana are the indisputable loli protags of main games. Personally, I say Juliana is the most loli due to some parameters.
1. Elaine "might" be equal to Juliana, but Juliana get massive loli points from her school uniforms alone: emphasizing her very young age as a schoolgirl (it looks like elementary school uniform. Even Elaine and Selene look like Junior high school student).
2. Pair Juliana and Florian together and they look like twins. While Chase and Elaine look like brother and sister. The fact that both Florian & Juliana bodies look same (again, thanks to the uniforms) really makes me think they are at their early puberty.
3. Meanwhile Chicken-chan looks like a teenager when compared to both, her face even more mature, even if you fit her in SV school uniform. Still hebe compared to 8 other hag protagonists.
Absolutely same with Shota comparison. Florian beats Chase and Elio.

Because other girls, even rivals (Nemona, Penny) really look too old and gloomy compared to her. If you watched the trailers, you'll realize that she looks bright and cheerful in a region with >vibrant colors & lightning. Also Juliana's grin is her main charm. she could even beat other female protags from her smile alone.

Florian. First I thought their names were swapped since Julian is actually better name for male MC

Attached: 1661097931736.jpg (2048x835, 129.45K)

>same face with slightly different hair
We'll soon regress back to RBY days. I hope you're glad, less=betterfags.

>gen1-like graphics with modern mechanics + QOL changes
would unironically think about buyin' it, for once
but this franchise is too based for that

the ashnime does
other forms don't

Pre-Shot Nemona X Juliana

>gen1-like graphics with modern mechanics
Where did you get that from? Gen 1 mechanics with "modern" graphics. Changing your looks is a mechanic that didn't exist in gen 1 and that's where we're going.

meant modern battle mechanics
don't care about trainer customization memes

Her childlike body and her sinister grin is the perfect "wolf in sheep clothing". She is actually a pervert while everyone else think she is innocent because she is still underage.

Attached: __juliana_and_florian_pokemon_and_2_more_drawn_by_abubu__sample-fa218f9db9f893778c9c50b6c399201c.jpg (850x1039, 116.66K)

God I cant wait to get to play as pokecunny... I love her design so much... its simplistic but still has its own uniquenese to it at the same time