I know people who bought the housing blow off top

I know people who bought the housing blow off top.

They probably have a negative net worth now.

Attached: 1662717838461853.jpg (442x694, 24.79K)

How was I supposed to know that housing was about to lose value? This sucks.

>he doesn't realize that it's only gonna go up, this is just a momentary pause

Attached: Zestimate.png (646x700, 333.4K)

I hope houses fall at least 200% so I can buy the bottom

imagine being the cuck breadwinner in a $90k/year household income house with 1.2 kids or whatever and being six figures underwater for the next decade lmaooooo nigger cattle NEVER learn

My dad is literally STILL underwater from 2008

when did he buy and for how much?

Go away dave ramsey

many such cases.

(not really, but i believe you.)

Attached: 1ce0d3ae9bd9fe58687b17f0906ffdda956aa9850a7ecd32d82ac1ccd513f95d.jpg (1253x965, 261.55K)

Land is finite you still own the land. Hodl.

Jokes on you, user. My name is actually Robert Kiyosaki. I wrote a book about fathers like yours, and when I say that I don't mean the rich dads kek

lmao it sold for $490k. $514k in 2006 = $755k in 2022 if you believe the jewish lies of the CPI. imagine being $265k underwater. KEK.

Attached: Capture.png (1031x884, 843.14K)

how could anything drop 200%

Communism

don’t forget taxes.

also 6% realtor tip.

>search houses near me
>price cuts everywhere in a market that didn't inflate that much to begin with
Fellow flyover anons, we're going to make it. The dip will be plentiful and delicious.

Underrated post

This may sound like a cope post, considering I purchased last year but, my house's "estimated value" has continued to rise every month, including last month and this one-despite my town seeing ~5% declines in zestimates (for what thats worth). I rationalize this because I live in a hoa controlled community with pool and private beach access while being across the street from the ocean. Its a Vacation town in my state (a state with very little beach access actually) with great public schools. For some reason, I feel very secure. I KNOW markets generally move together, but I think I'm gonna be alright.

Implying you're not larping, I knew you were a based chink.

What an ugly fucking house

Guess it's fair to say your house is more priced-in due to this. As always the bad deals/overpriced fags will suffer the most. And they will panic sell.

>Decent hoa
>Near beach
>Good schools
Unless you lose your job while living above your means or something details your life, how would you not be fine? It's everything you need