I love them

I love them.

Attached: FcKrH-WXoAAU0Wo.jpg_large.jpg (1600x1337, 453.83K)

Everyone does

i dont care
your opinion is pointless

I speak for all of Any Forums INCLUDING (You), we love them.

Your opinion is just as worthless lmao

i don't care that you don't care

If Gamefreak wasn't out of shits to give before, they are DEFINITELY done caring now. We are long past the point of designs looking diagetic or even plausible, but now we have Megaman characters like it's fucking smash brothers. Why bother?

Attached: thanks.jpg (897x790, 81.02K)

>diagetic
Pokemon hasn't been diagetic since Gen fucking 3 dude. What the actual shit are you on about? That shit went out the window a LONG time ago.

I just said that. You contributed nothing.

Number 1

Attached: 658Greninja_Dream_2.png (300x300, 46.71K)

Someone should make a spectrum graph from animalistic to humanoid and put all the mons on it. I think animal purists would be surprised.

My point is that it's been going on since essentially the beginning. If it's only just bothering you now the problem isn't Pokemon.

>dogfuckers are still getting filtered by mega kino

This. Most Pokemon are random amorphous creatures, objects, and humanoids. Very few resemble animals overall and out of the ones that do, most of them are fucking fish.

If Gamefreak wasn't out of shits to give before, they are DEFINITELY done caring now. We are long past the point of designs looking diagetic or even plausible, but now we have the Joker like it's the fucking DC Universe. Why bother?

Attached: 2346346.png (235x224, 61.16K)

There's still going to be a good mix in the later gens regardless but sure

>noooo MY pogeyman can't be too cool! sugimori sez so!!

Why not just post Scizor?

Attached: 1200px-212Scizor.png (1200x1200, 658.85K)

Why not just post Bisharp?

Attached: 625.png (475x475, 109.02K)

In deference, however, it's somewhat gamefreaks fault for making all the environments naturalistic. They could have more shit like old mauville with industrial decay or even give some of the humanoid mons little pygmy villages or something. If everything seems like it's living off of berries in fields and caves you would expect them to fit that world.

Because it not even remotely close when you put em together, unovatard.

>If everything
But user a lot of Pokemon explicitly don't, in fact many of them are predators. Ceruledge for example explicitly does vampire shit for sustenance by slashing shit open and sucking out the life energy.

I actually hate gen 5 lol, my point is basically all of the criticisms directed towards Ceruledge are just as valid when directed towards Bisharp, yet nobody gives a fuck that he exists. I'm pretty sure unovaborts are actually the ones behind the ceruledge hate.

has mega
has NO mega

simple, MEGAs always works

they had the right idea of putting ghosts like golett near ruins in SwSh. so ceruledge might naturally be found in the ruins of some castle or something haunted a discarded piece of armor.

True, but that's often not demonstrated in game. In game, everything is just walking around. The fact early gens don't have this visual feature is part of why they get a pass for their own humanoid mons.

They are getting better about this. The new Snap for example and showcased predation activity a bit more. It's difficult for them to do though given that they need to keep the games kid friendly. Watching a pack of Mightyena maul and devour a bidoof isn't exactly going to earn them an E raring with the ESRB. In most cases they just have to imply it and leave that to imagination.

Probably so, i still think the person who designed the two had Scizor and Gallade in mind. Bisharp is farfetched as hell.

The guy who designed it was a Megaman artist. He had shit like this guy in mind presumably, not existing Pokemon.

Attached: Normal_Omega (1).jpg (838x1054, 527.98K)

True, but who's to say Scizor wouldn't be one of his favs? It does have aerodynamic feel after all