Am I supposed so to force myself to sleep...

Am I supposed so to force myself to sleep? like do I just lay down and go to sleep or do I have to wait until im too tired to stay awake?

Attached: 1663146679328298.jpg (750x1000, 119.35K)

its hard man i have the same problem

basically yeah
depends what youre doing today and thinking about. its all about brain activity right

To sleep just wait until you're tired and then go lay in the bed for a few seconds and then you'll automatically fall asleep. It's that simple.

Attached: 1643131024319.gif (640x480, 267.71K)

we can't sleep anymore. There is a glitch in the simulation and , well basically no-one can sleep anymore.

I have a similar problem. I can't properly conform my sleep schedule so I end up night cycling and day cycling constantly. I rotate around like once a month or so, I think its because I stay up around 17ish hours but need 8-9 hours of sleep so I just can't keep things consistent its always off by like 15 minutes to an hour and that 15 minutes adds up over the month until I'm waking at like 9pm and going to bed at 2 in the afternoon

Attached: 1652671772225.jpg (680x544, 37.72K)

>Stay up for 22 hours
>Sleep for 4 hours
>Wake up to use the bathroom
>Can't sleep anymore
>Sleep 4 hours per night for 3 days until I die and sleep for 12 hours straight
REEEEEEEE

That's normal. Not everyone has a 24 hour cycle, but this gay ass world forces us into it.

It does feel that way. No one in my family knows this, sometimes I go to my parents for supper and I've actually only been up for 2 hours so I'm drinking and having dinner but really it's my breakfast and I'm having like chicken and a glass of wine. Sometimes their breakfasts are my dinner

It's pretty damn simple anons, just exercise regularly and eat well and then a good sleep will come naturally.
When you regularly exercise (and I mean actual exercise, no half assed bullshit) and then fuel yourself with quality food your body will naturally know when to rest. 8 hours of pure unbroken sleep every single day.

It won't magically come at once though, you have to keep at it for a few weeks at least and then you keep at it for the rest of your life and live happy. Remove sugar, remove "energy" drinks, don't stare at computer screens an hour before going to bed, exercise and eat well. Congratulations, you are a functioning human being.

My parents and wife obviously know. I'm pretty functional otherwise and wouldn't say I have any mental health issues I just cannot maintain a sleep schedule. Probably also explains why I always fell asleep in classes basically from the time I was 13 until I finished grad school. I just can't stick to a schedule.

Also important tip, don't use your bed for anything but sleeping (and having seggs).
That way your body automatically knows what to do when you lay down on your bed

My ex-wife snored very loudly (don't miss that shit at all) and basically the only thing that worked for me in the long run was listening to audiobooks while trying to sleep. But holy shit fuck people who snore.

I can relate to that user. I can remember in highschool just being so tired that I couldn't even process what was being taught. I live alone now so it's not a big deal but when family comes to visit it's just a nightmare for me trying to keep up with their schedules and explain why I'm waking up at like 1am and starting my day

My brain simply doesn't allow it fren, I do all of these things and always have basically. It's not the end of the world, it's just an interesting topic. For me, at least.

I work outside so when I hit the bed I'm out like a light. I also stopped abusing drugs so that helps too. I used to be an office wagie and my gf would keep me up late, it was hell waking up.

Then you're not exercising enough. Or you're not eating well or enough.
It really is quite simple. When your body is tired but well fed it will naturally find its sleep cycle.
Exercise heavier and eat better.

They’ve put/keep everyone in a slightly disassociated state so the magick work better with the 5G. Trying to grind you down for UBI, your brain and body are fried from the nervous system manipulation.

The most egregious type of abuse IMO, can’t defend yourself. Worse than the fake holocaust or outward violence.

just jump off a tall building go nighty night

Meditation should be the last thing you do in your day to help you go to sleep.
Use assisted meditation if that helps
Have a calm voice guide your breathing and relax your mind.
It’s all about relaxing your mind and slowing your breathing down to tell your body it’s time to sleep

exercise fatty

>gayASMR
>read book
>sport
>try to get roofied

have you tried not spending 18 hours a day scrooollling a childrens cartoon forum, you smartphone addled retard?

ITT: coffee drinkers who totally don't have a problem duuude