/tlcg/ LUNC Terra Luna Classic General - Donkey Kwon Arrest Warrant, Bullish For Lunc Edition

interlinked news and updates:
>arrest warrant issued for do kwon
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-09-14/south-korea-seeks-the-arrest-of-terraform-labs-founder-do-kwon
>AMA with terra rebels and binance sept 22
twitter.com/LunaBurn_13/status/1569794887112859650
>current amount burned
luncpenguins.com/toplist/burns.html
>mexc interview with edward kim & vegas
twitter.com/MEXC_Global/status/1569655724174901249
>LUNChads read this
medium.com/@edwardkim.ek/a-path-to-recovery-for-luna-classic-e7ff076b28ab
>1.2% burn tax proposal has passed
classic-agora.terra.money/t/proposal-for-the-1-2-tax-parameter-change/46319
>WLUNAbros read this
binance.com/en/support/announcement/f14b7fc184b74237a9e68796a2939dec

Any Forumsapproved and based validators:
>luna station 88
>stake.systems
>luncdao
>allnodes
other validators used by biz:
>btc.secure
>mcf

exchanges supporting offchain burns:
>coininn
coininn.com/luncBurnPlan
>mexc (burn event)
mexc.com/landings/VegasMorph

helpful links:
>How to stake on Terra Station
classic-docs.terra.money/docs/learn/terra-station/staking.html
>Staking rewards calculator
stakingrewards.com/earn/terra/
>HCC LUNCPenguins
luncpenguins.com
>Terra Shuttle Bridge is shutting down
twitter.com/terrac_money/status/1562404389872082944
>Bridge and unwrap WLUNA back to Terra
classic-bridge.terra.money
>Bridge Wormhole LUNA back to Terra
portalbridge.com

>LUNChads anthem (Listen 3 Times Daily to Sustain Pumps)
vocaroo.com/1fk7klnZQdct
vocaroo.com/1fk7klnZQdct
vocaroo.com/1fk7klnZQdct

Attached: kek.png (564x683, 350.32K)

Burn starts in 7 days and after that there is an Binance X LUNC AMA. IMO I would sell like all the other paperhands

I posted in the other thread, but I'll post it again, I'm a smooth brain and just wt an opinion from you big bran chads.
I'm retarded, but I was thinking that in the event that Luna starts the burn and things start to go pretty well, poomping to the roof, wouldn't things just go to shit preety quick once the price reaches something like 0.01 and all the anxious retards sell their stacks crashing the coin once more? Something alike a pump and dump, and all of us waiting for the 1 dollar would be assfucked

No. Verification not required.

The total circulation will ever decrease thanks to the 1.2% of every transaction burn.

Reminder
If you know...you know

Attached: is76xvl82pn91.jpg (995x572, 65.6K)

Listen up lunchads! Are we slurpin or dumpin!? I'm stakin so im fucked if we go to 0, but if you fags are hanging in there I'll buy more

Attached: 1661651550376840.png (600x439, 486.19K)

Slurping

>I'm stakin so im fucked if we go to 0
The price of LUNC literally doesn't matter until after the burn. If anything, the lower it is when the burn starts, the more we can burn through before faggots catch wind and FOMO.

Durping

Verification not required

Just hold on tight then

word

This is temporary. Give it a few hours for the masses to realize DK has nothing to do with lunc.

I'm folding. Good luck sisters

Im all out of funds to slurp. Gotta pay my bills.

Ominous dubs but checked. This isn't even the beginning.

pretty much, price will fluctuate too but we should see an uptrend in general, I expect a lot of people here to go all in and sell at the glance of a dip. After all, buy high sell low is the biz way

I'd hold on until we see what TR are doing, maybe slurp more as the price drops. It's not necessarily all bad, if we pump back up from lower after a burn then we'll actually burn more coins faster. The pump we got wasn't really ideal timing.

Not sure if people are retarded but this is the most bullish news ever

I already answered .

DK getting arrested is perceived by normies as bad news but it's actually incredibly bullish long term. It's like if the corrupt leader of a country was toppled, the stocks would dump because of the uncertainty short term, but it's actually a good thing long term.

People like this are why LUNC id dumping btw, dumb retarded thirdies who think Do Kwon is still involved in LUNC

Attached: thirdy.png (603x160, 15.54K)

I agree with this sentiment the biggest win is that now DK is out of the picture the TR can't be corruupted and they will realize their true saviour CZ who will make us yacht owners.

Yes hopefully him behind bars means he can’t fuck with the price anymore:

Hope this means 2UNA dies. With DK and his faggots gone, it isn't like anyone is gonna continue developing it, right?

The same ASICS pre mining LUNC are the same ASICS shilling these threads

Niggaheads... i say it... thiis shit is going to zero

Attached: 90a263f59fdde7a406be0cd43aab1afa.png (462x527, 579.3K)

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

Attached: 1628617131181.png (256x350, 200.96K)

He is still involved. It’s all owned by the CCP

i'm a poorfag but i sold as much other stuff i could to buy another 2 million.

what do you think bro..sell only when you can secure/recover your price entry
then buy back for pennies..

americans are still sleeping so i'll wait some more to see how low could it get

Attached: 374883.png (600x802, 123.64K)

LUNC is just a tax free loophole for the CCP to convert yuan to USD. It has absolutely no use other than that. Do what this information what you will.

yes please buy more, retard

Attached: image.png (1035x624, 448.11K)

Based user

Thx frens

>muh taxes
Cope

swingies get the rope, hehe

>newfag
>see price crabbing last night
>see ama announcement
>opened another long at $100 for the lulz
>wake up and see lunc tanked
Every
Fucking
Time
I’m done playing with futures. It’s never coming to work

If we crab here for a day or two I'll slurp but for now it's a hodl.

Attached: 1662999319818334.png (576x512, 646.33K)

my n'wa, if you're going to open a long, do it 72h after the burn is implemented

There was literally no way to guess DK would be getting an arrest warrant tonight of all nights, let alone that there'd be this many retards who think he's still associated with LUNC.

If you zoom out into the future any entry at these price levels would've been a good move

I already slurped like 10M my bro, I'm gigacomfy here. Will slurp even more before the 21st.

Don't let yourself fooled by the noise. The price will probably dip some more but keep the big picture in mind, everything is well and fine for LUNC and the price will go up again when the storm is over.

>now DK is out of the picture the TR can't be corruupted
Don’t underestimate the power of jewzekiel. After the furries came here and talked about TR being compromised, the whole Alex thing happened. Could just be coincidence

The Ezekial fears the CZ.
The chinese mystics always win..

not gonna lie. these stable diffusion images are about to start a second renaissance for image boards.

Just slurped some more, now totaling 5,555,555