Fell for the LUNC meme. Sold at break even...

Fell for the LUNC meme. Sold at break even. Now everyone is just trying to pump it to sell their bags before burgers wake up and dump. Why is biz so good at finding bad projects?

Attached: 2iazgbb4con91.jpg (600x600, 41.91K)

Fuck off Any Forums hates those fucking jeets, no cure for your stupidity.

I fell for this meme too friend. Down 30% and sold before it goes to $0

Don't blame Any Forums. You're the retard who fell for this shit. You didn't use your fucking head and now you're dead. Should have went for bitDAO, BTC or ETH. You chose to be a retard instead.

Attached: shooter.jpg (1600x900, 94.73K)

Couldn't even wait until the 20th lmfao

LUNC was shit from the start and everyone said so. Retards were just hoping to beat the system and get rich quick. As if it would suddenly go straight back to its old price.

LUNC was always a long term hold. You'll regret being a paper handed bitch.

Dao and btc are chink only eth is trustworthy and stable enough to be a currency

I fell for the meme too but still 300% up
Not selling lmao

You had 4 months. Not our fault you fomoed. Should have bought the lows, did research on the revival plan and waited. I got in at 0.0~8 and even swapped my post-depeg 2una airdrop back into lunc. Took out my initial awhile ago. The 1.2m lunc I have left is house money.

>Retards were just hoping to beat the system and get rich quick
This it, like every other meme stock and dog shitcoin, it's fueled by retards trying to escape the wage cage.

No because in just a few hours the burgers are going to see the arrest warrant news and sell even more.
eh, i'm not so hard on myself. this arrest warrant was a black swan. i didn't lose anything. nbd
bro this is cope. c'mon. don't marry your bags.
at least you had the sense to cut losses.

Why are you so negative ? Lunc price will obviously go up again, he just has to hold. People who criticize this project don't know anything about it.

All you stupid nuggets bought way to late. Real G’s bought this ducking coin sub 0,0001 and are still 200-300% up. We shilled this ducker for 4 months and you mongoloïds did not buy. FUCKING RETARDS, we will be rich and you will clean my fucking gutters while your wife is blowing me in my new Ferrari

Here it is ladies and gentlemen, the average IQ of these LUNC jeets.

>sold at break even

what kind of retard A) is selling before the burn and B) bought anywhere above the .00001 it was hovering at for MONTHS? lmao

It’s a scam

I'm holding to 0 with the rest of the schizos, I will never side with the jew. Also I'm glad that weak minded zoomer retards like you get shaken out even before sept 20

Dumb nigger got shaken out
Do Kwon being arrested makes no diff to LUNC. its only 2UNA niggers who should be panicking. This is actually bullish for LUNC because it helps decimate 2UNA.

Holy fuck people are actually and unironically selling their LUNC. The shakeout memes were fucking real. Imagine tossing the golden fucking ticket into the incinerator good fucking lord.

You fomoed cos of greed. didn't you? There's a lesson there. Try multi-blockchains with good fundamentals next time. That way, you won't be in a coma from your losses.

Attached: index.jpg (195x258, 6.42K)

Will be here to laugh in your face newfag. Don't care. Will keep slurping Geeq rewards and blockchain innovations. Hfsp