What do you think of the designs for my Amhuluk-based pseudo legendary line?

What do you think of the designs for my Amhuluk-based pseudo legendary line?

Attached: 47B67972-3EFF-4578-8F5A-9609ADDFDA73.jpg (2442x1469, 1.22M)

Not bad, but the first 2 stages are far more interesting than the final one

I like your rock dragon way better.

Ok. What can I do to make the final stage more interesting?

IS THAT
IS THAT
ROCK CHARIZARD???

very good

CHARIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

post more of your designs bro

Looks cool I like would be happy with it, stage two very evocative of Shellgon.

Thats just charizard

Fuck off David.

good shit.
wish actual pokemon still looked like this

Here you go scalie.

Attached: 1200px-Koraidon.png (1200x1200, 778.03K)

not remotely similar.

>furry lizard
as opposed to
>furry lizard
????

It really is the eyes with you people huh. They should make a mod that just throws the toriyama eyes on everything and then you could relax

completely different design philosophies. eyes + shape of head are the most obvious disparities. OP pic is cool but also somewhat weird and unsettling, while the numon you posted is just some generic "epic dragon" which is a legendary anyway so it cancels out.
on that note, the only interesting gen 9 mons we've seen so far have been the two knights (fucking fight me on this) and the ningen.

Literally just fuzzy, wingless charizard.

See

"See" my cock you fucking faggot. Oh wait you're too busy sucking Masuda's

You're right, the one in the OP is fat and uninteresting since it's literally just charizard with new details.

Mad? Just because I'm shitting on a pencil drawing on an anonymous basket weaving forum doesn't mean I agree with the art direction as of recent gens. All that was pointed out was that we HAVE had monsterous designs recently and you literally mentioned exactly what that response said you would mention.

>threadshitters?
Better fucking not be, thought we were rid of them.

Attached: 1662078531766112.jpg (633x738, 85.98K)

i had sex with you're mom

Husbando

>no argument
Kek, enjoy literally charizard then

me and charizard had a threesome w/ you're mom
koraidon wasn't invited

>mmmmmmmm daddy cock sock

Sorry i shit on your design David, I know the boys on pokengine upset you mighty fierce because you won't stop begging but that's no reason to larp on 4chingchong

how do you know My name

Because you doxxed yourself on your old deviantart accounts and your discord name. You constantly beg for shit, like swimsuit pics of every pokegirl under the sun, other people to work on your faggemon rom hack, and for people to stop mentioning how much you steal designs and how you've been doing it since you were gangstalizard

fuck you user, prove it