Uh oh unovabros…reddit is starting to wake up to our lies

Uh oh unovabros…reddit is starting to wake up to our lies

Attached: CBECC249-3DB9-40ED-B759-60AAC6417041.jpg (2125x383, 271.32K)

Unovabortions don't care at this point. They literally act like addicts overdosed on copium and just spam Rosa/Hilda pics.

discord

Attached: 1658606466733815.jpg (354x608, 18.62K)

>admits to being a redditor
Holy shit

Does the Discord let Yawnfag in?

HGSS were the last good games.
>BUT BUT B2W2
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT FUCKING GEN 5 THOSE GAMES ARE FUCKING TRASH ANS EVRYRON EM KWS IT

I like some of the games after HGSS but HGSS are the only games on the DS I'd consider "good"

This is nu-Pokemon brainwashing and revisionism, people now believe that the measure of how "innovative" or "shaken up" the entire gameplay of the game is is entirely based on what battle gimmick they introduce in that generation and then promptly discard. The trend started by gen 6 is now what redditors and zoomers see as normal.
Gen 5 had no disposable battle gimmick and thus it's "generic".

even ignoring gimmicks, gen 5 innovated the series the least. Also gems are effectively their own disposable gimmick because they were even more broken than Z-moves and got abandoned a generation later.

All pokemon is shit, cope and seethe.

>gems are effectively their own disposable gimmick
stupid meme

Hoenn and Unova getting called reboots is one of the stupidest genwar memes out there.

not a meme

>HGSS
>"Good"
Kek stay deluded retard-kun
Objective rankings:
Platinum > B2W2 > HGSS > BW > mountain of shit > DP

Attached: 1476497290223.png (1997x2916, 970.85K)

>campaign teams
why should I care

It is. They were not made as a selling point.
They are not a gimmick to sell the games, and then being discarded because it's old news.
They were revised into the Z-Crystal system.

>Platinum > mountain of shit > DP
Dumb fake fan

So we went from "Unova is too different, where are Pikachu and Charizard" to "Unova is too samey, where is my generational gimmick"?

Attached: 1543902168003.jpg (639x479, 29.53K)

But every core game after gen 2 has been a soft reboot. Unova had a great idea behind it with all new and only all new mons trying to make it feel more fresh, but failed in the execution for most of the mons being horrible designs.

>Doesn't take into account that wild Pokemon in HGSS are lower level and Johto is far less generous with EXP and TM's so HGSS teams are balanced on that
>Doesn't take into account that the final Team Rocket can be fought far earlier in the game than the final Galactic can
>Doesn't take into account that Pryce is 7/16 rather than 7/8 like Candice
(you)

Attached: 1655938460444.png (540x633, 119.19K)

He also ignored the fact that Pryce can be fought as the 5th Gym Leader. That puts him about on par with Crasher Wake lol

Let's Go was biggest shake up and it's shit.
I don't want a new formula I want good games.

Gen5 introduced hidden abilities, which became essential though.

>abilities except this time there’s a three slots instead of two slots
holy shit….such innovation….

Imagine still being mad all these years because you couldn't train a gay ass pikachu or some other gen 1 shitter for the 12th time until the post-game.

Enjoy your genwun pandering garbage. Its what you faggots deserve for not appreciating BW.

Attached: 1648699864388.jpg (496x462, 39.98K)