Less liked than Megas

>Less liked than Megas
>Ended up becoming a franchise staple
How does it do it?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 226.73K)

I like them.

the only people who like megas are people who don't play the game so their opinion doesn't matter

op here wrong pic

Attached: maxresdefault(21).jpg (1280x720, 129.82K)

Dexcut

The problem with megas was gamefreak always had to put all the mega stones somewhere, but with regionals all they have to do is say “welp that pokemon just doesn’t live here”

If I haven't been playing the game what have I been playing this entire time?

Fanfic trash by Smogon, perhaps? Play the real game at VGC and you will see.

because it was the lazier option. game freak will always choose whatever allows them to do the bare minimum.

I like regional forms more. They expand on a Pokémon’s possibilities and sometimes they get an alternate evolution.

But I hate GF and I don't want to play their completive!

Holy shit I haven't been on this board in months and you're STILL seething over that. Did the Physical/Special split kill your dog or something?

now from 17 variants is now reduced to 2/4

They've overstayed their welcome. The galar ones were hit or miss and legends onwards have been abominations or just lazy

Why even attempt to bait this specifically? There is no argument for types being locked to just physical or special when BST distribution exists. Also
>Gen 5 Zebstrika

Attached: explain.png (656x949, 20.06K)

Worse than that, it triggered her autism by making a Specially built pokémon she had autistically attached to in her childhood unable to use its special stat to use physical moves, like it had been able to do in her childhood.
It's been 16 years of pain, misery and loss, as she fails to accept the death of Alakazam's elemental punch win conditions. She hasn't won a PvP with it since, rip wiv da angles.

Its way easier to produce and justify. You can literally just recolor some Pokemon and call it a variant based on climate or whatever.

Megas you have to include their held Items and the Key Stone in every game, but they want every new game to have its own battle system now.

Attached: 1616891320850.jpg (1200x675, 529.5K)

>Less liked than Megas
>How does it do it?
Well a reason could be wake the fuck up megacuck your shitty gimmick is not coming back stop being delusional

People were much more decisive on megas saying "muh digievolution" and sure it buffed a lot of pokemon that needed it but for every mega Mawile and mega Glalie there was a already fine pokemon that got stronger ala mega T-tar or mega Blaziken

Megas were too cool to last, they wee essentially a ticket to the good life, any Pokémon that got then was guaranteed to either be amazing in competitive and/or get constant shilling. If Megas stayed then more Pokémon would have to get them allowee into the exclusive club and they would make CHARIZARD seem less special. Regionals are allowed to stay because they don’t help the Pokémon that get them.

>Megafag whining thread

Some definitely do help though

The power of memes.

>dynamax gone after one gen
>nobody whines because nobody likes it
>megas are fun and cool with an actual fanbase who understandably are annoyed when their favourite gameplay feature is replaced by a shit one