HOOY SHIT WERE ALL FUCKING DOOMED I HOPE YOU SOLD IT ALL TODAY IF NOT YOU GOT SUCKERED INTO BAGHOLDING SELL IT ALL...

HOOY SHIT WERE ALL FUCKING DOOMED I HOPE YOU SOLD IT ALL TODAY IF NOT YOU GOT SUCKERED INTO BAGHOLDING SELL IT ALL TOMORROW MORNING AT OPEN KF YOU WANT TO SAVE EVEN A FRACTION OF YOUR SAVINGS

Attached: 109D0943-A071-4A5D-A04A-F94E08FA1E2E.jpg (1170x1274, 713.88K)

Attached: Hyperinflation.gif (850x228, 24.49K)

HOLY FUCK SELL SELL SELL

This time it’s different
Crypto exists!

Ok that's actually pretty remarkable.

comfy if true

Zoom out.

>thank god we don’t live in a simulation!

Attached: 5AAE25E3-5AC5-4B5D-B65F-D2D13F2734ED.jpg (468x410, 57.09K)

When is it decoupling from the housing and stock market? It still attached to it.

we live in a simulation and the devs are lazy

> numba went up then down again
> remarkable similarity

Attached: 1599150535540.jpg (240x300, 13.06K)

>HOLY FUCK SELL SELL SELL

buy the biggest puts you can find on tesla, that shit is going to fall like a fucking rock

>.gif
fucking why

Fake and straight

>they think this is only 2008 tier

Check 1929 and how many bear rallies there were if you want to see the future.

Attached: 1662717838461853.jpg (442x694, 24.79K)

I've seen this "overlay the chart on a matching pattern" shit before and it's usually noticed right before it's about to change

bottom signal!

>we're all doomed
>historical data shows we're 20% from the bottom

lol, lmao. take your heart meds, gramps. I don't even get out of bed for a 20% drop.

>I can't feed my family
ack ack

Attached: 48484.png (512x512, 352.62K)

Lol, if this played out like this, it would be awesome, because it would mean we are already close to the bottom, and things will get better afterward.
This is not the situation we are in. The financial can can't be kicked any more than it is. The debt scam reached it's limit and is now transforming into a superkikenova.

Each extra 100 basis points the Fed is hiking, it's an extra 800 billions USD to pay in interests. Each year. And that's for the national debt alone, the private debt is twice this size.

The ridiculous 0%>2.5% they pulled since the start of the year? that's already a 2 TRILLIONS bill to pay each year from now on.
And did it curb inflation? Of course not. It's only getting worse on this side too.
No matter what (((they))) do, the situation we are in is a Gordian knot. The implosion is a mathematical certainty since day one. That's the very definition of debt money : you can never generate enough of it.

history alway repeats, because the majority always act the same way given the same circumstances.

on a large enough index it smoothens out all the inconsistencies