Deoxys Raid Day edition

>Pokémon Go Event Info
pokemongolive.com/news/
pokemongolive.com/seasons/light/
p337.info/pokemongo/
leekduck.com/events/

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/5Sz53VNV

>Submit and Review Pokéstop Nominations (level 38+)
wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/

>Server Status
mmoserverstatus.com/pokemon_go

>Databases
pokemongohub.net/
thesilphroad.com/
pokemongo.gamepress.gg/
pokeassistant.com/

>PvP IV Checkers & Battle Simulators
stadiumgaming.gg/rank-checker
pogostat.com/
pokebattler.com/
pvpoke.com/
pokemongolive.com/leaderboard/

>Estimated Shiny Rates
shinyrates.com/
9db.jp/pokemongo/data/9510

>Submit Your Friend Code Here
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeTX-Z9RUTmCPxhq07iwKdCU86E2uiLfkwidnAZ8cACRrzNOw/viewform?usp=sf_link

>Find Friends Here
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s0Mdom2Jp3Z9z0a1vsbeJWQC3_R1v-opRZIzumNaPg0/edit?usp=sharing

Previous Thread:

Attached: 4215FFDD-2C4D-4399-AEA0-49129113D2A9.png (1680x1122, 3.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

leekduck.com/events/deoxys-raid-day/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First

So, we’re all in agreement that Kartana will be the new raid boss during the week of “Test Your Mettle,” right?

sure whatever, as long as I stop seeing deoxys-defence at every gym where I need to rely on pissrandoms to make up the difference when it isn't foggy (ie never)

>ie never
Just play the game at 5 in the morning. In my area it’s usually foggy 5% of the time that hour only.

Is Kartana a legendary? I never played past gen 5.

No but it’s an Ultra Beast and those also count as tier 5 raids apparently.

for all intents and purposes in GO it's classed as one
they tried something called "ultra beasts" in gen 7 which was supposed to be otherworldly creatures with codenames, but in a bad case of over-writing they had to explain away everything so it turns out they're just pokemon from shard dimensions
it was interesting enough while it lasted

OH GOD THERE'S A SECOND METEORITE

Pokémon Go does actually classify them separately, Pokémon like Nihilego and Xurkitree aren't returned by the search term "Legendary" or "Mythical", you have to use "Ultra Beasts".
Not "Ultra Beast", but specifically "Ultra Beasts".

ah okay then.

I ran my daily incense during the Clefairy event, UK time.
Of 21 spawns, 9 were Clefairy.

It's not much of an event but it's something if you want to shiny hunt one, full odds though.

>in a bad case of over-writing they had to explain away everything so it turns out they're just pokemon from shard dimensions
Is this an anime thing? Because in the games you straight up travel through wormholes to distant planets

nah that was originally in the games, the anime is just following on through that where you casually travel through wormholes as though they're just everyday streets

Absolutely kino OP.

Are Unowns spawning during Deoxys raid day?

Attached: FJapJtxXoAA4tQn.jpg (1024x576, 245.93K)

haha
sea
l

Are stops extremely stingy with Potions or am I just supremely unluckly? I rarely get them out of stops and I feel like they used to be more common when I played in 2016-2017.

ok so how is Deoxys Rape Day raids going to differ from the Deoxys raids we've had this far this month?? you get 5 free raid passes and thats it?

They're more common out of gyms than regular Poké Stops.

your odds are better with gyms than stops but it's probably just exceptionally bad luck

Is this good or horseshit?

Attached: Screenshot_20220910-172523_Pokmon GO.jpg (720x1600, 367.19K)

>peru
Hide your kids.

The shiny raid is generally boosted for these raid events.
>All forms of Deoxys appearing more frequently in raids
>Earn up to five additional daily Raid Passes by spinning Gyms
>An increased chance of encountering Shiny Deoxys
leekduck.com/events/deoxys-raid-day/

If you carry a free raid pass from the previous day, and consider the season bonus of the second free raid pass, that should mean you can do eight free raids because of the five additional free raid passes.

if you had 15 HP as well maybe but as it is that's nothing of use