Nessa Thread

What do you think about Nessa? What about her do you like the most?

Attached: 1662834176716.jpg (822x1411, 416.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/rcbvmp.mp4
files.catbox.moe/og1uw8.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to get BLACKED by Nessa !

that's impossible because Nessa is indian

that's even more repulsive desu

You already got your Jeeta and she actually looks indian (ugly). Can you fuck off now?

Nessa is SEX.
files.catbox.moe/rcbvmp.mp4
files.catbox.moe/og1uw8.mp4

Attached: Nessa blows kiss.gif (600x338, 3.64M)

Good:
>She's hot
>She's pretty
>She's a unique take on a water-type gym leader

Bad:
>Her personality isn't very interesting
>Her shoes are weird

In general I feel like gym leaders tend to be better in terms of character design than writing.
They have a ton of effort put into how they look but their role in the story is usually just to be a minor challenge for the player to overcome on their inevitable path to being the best trainer ever.
It's a shame because I feel like gym leaders are one of the coolest parts of the series.
I think the games would be better if you fought each gym leader two or three times before eventually earning their badge, with them having a small arc over those battles. That's kind of how Giovanni works in Gen 1 and I always thought that was one of the coolest fights of the whole series because of that.

Attached: rurina v.jpg (993x1400, 146.43K)

I think Nessa is a beautiful sexy woman full of talent and success and I will not bother her by asking or arguing about her ethnicity because that's rude and she just wants to go on our date already

Nessa is my scrumptious North African Queen

>Pokemon Black/White introduced black lady gym leader with afro hair and big lips
>Niggers: .....
>Pokemon Sword/Shield introduced dark skin lady gym leader with caucasian features
>Niggers: YAASSSSS BLACK REPRESENTATION
So remind me why people think Nessa is black? And why do so many self-hating nignogs immediately try to claim dark-skin anime characters with caucasian features as black? I highly doubt the nogs would like Nessa as much if she actually had negroid features. Much like how niggers completely ignored Lenora. Self hating niggers are pathetic and will never admit that they are ashamed of their looks.

Attached: Lenora.png (298x594, 117.36K)

Nigga who tf are you quoting take a deep breath my nigga

Nobody's quoting anybody you stupid nigger. You know exactly what I'm talking about but too many niggers like you are quick to be defensive instead of refuting any of my arguments.

Lenora can't be black, she has turquoise hair which is impossible for blacks, let alone humans in general

user, She might be an alien.

I want to lick her tummy

Stop talking about this faggot jesus christ go outside talk to a person stop going on Any Forums or some shit

people just didn't care about shit like this in 2010 compared to 2019, that's all.

her design is one hottest ever

Why does every Nessa thread have to be about blacks and pajeets and other stupid, baseless fuckery? Can we never go back from this and simply have a thread about a character with a hot design?

Attached: __nessa_and_milotic_pokemon_and_4_more_drawn_by_katsu_katsupainter__sample-9f8232bbade3579095b7921639a56b9a.jpg (850x1200, 97.96K)

i know, it's so stupid

Attached: Rurina.full.2919346.png (1140x1600, 2M)

I've still haven't played sword and shield yet but she's easily the most diamonds character from that game. I like her exposed midriff.

I haven’t watched the anime for a long time but did she appear in the anime and fight Ash??

Actually come to bongland, user. If you'd seen the Indians here you wouldn't be conflating Nessa with them kek. Besides no Indian woman would ever be allowed to dress like her or blow kisses. Not without being strapped to the bed and receiving 40 lashes from each family member upon reaching home.

>Actually come to bongland
Why would I do that?

Black guy here, desu I don't get it either.
I'd rather not conflate any real life ethnicity with a fictional setting that only parallels real life, especially in anime as hell settings like Pokemon.
You need only look at Kanto to see a variety of different supposed ethnicities, yet almost everyone from that region would ostensibly be Asian regardless of things like Ginger hair, Blue eyes, etc.