Why are this gen's reveals so unremarkable? we get a pig, an olive, bread dog...

Why are this gen's reveals so unremarkable? we get a pig, an olive, bread dog, small claw crab and another useless ice type. I mean where are all the cool guys?

Attached: corocoro reveals.jpg (1438x1132, 1023.02K)

You don’t feed filet mignon to mindless pigs who would buy slop anyway.

Idk people think the mega man ones are cool. I don't see the appeal personally. Both the humans and monsters are lame this gen

they;re great, but im pretty sure they're legendary. i only think about the wild mons since you spend more time with them in-game

You say that as if any of the pictured reveals are remotely cool. Braviary, Wishiwashi, and Alolan Marowak are the only ones that even come close to being "cool" on a purely aesthetic level.

>but im pretty sure they're legendary
What? Why? That's retarded, user. Why would they be legendary? Nothing we've seen or heard indicates that.

Attached: nani.jpg (917x942, 121.22K)

I’ve not really felt strongly about any of the revealed Gen 9 mons.

don't be stupid. they are not legendaries... we have leakers for a reason precisely to stop stupid takes like yours

but i still feel more for castle guy, bear guy, spike mole and teddy blob than i do for motorcycle with legs and useless ice type

because they hide all the interesting stuff, we've seen NONE of paradox forms

Small? He's 4.5 meters. Retard
And Cetitan alone is better than all the faggots in your picture there's a retarded pink deer

>Small? He's 4.5 meters. Retard
only titan

fine, but they still look too cool to be wild mons. Will there be hordes of them somewhere, or are they a one-off like Silvally?
>Small? He's 4.5 meters. Retard
are his claws 4.5m? That would be better

Based on leaks they're probably item evos like Flapple and Appletun, with the items to evolve them being exclusive to specific versions.

They're intentionally hiding shit to prevent a repeat of Gen 8's cosmic shitstorm

Attached: download (2).jpg (182x278, 8.49K)

Gen 5 had an exceptionally large numnet of new Pokémon. Most of the Gen 9 Pokémon by comparison are pseudo forms.

wrong. it's in the Pokedex

i like the design though, it's not focused on the claws. we've had many crabs focused on having a giant claw

you're wrong

first post-covid gen
same reason no new pokemon movie has been announced or released
they probably also dont want another repeat of gen 8s leak season fiasco

The main problem is that they're revealing crumbs in months. The marketing strategy after gen 7 changed completely, and they also have less new stuff to reveal. If we even want to assume that this game will have a decently sized map with decent areas and all, the way to reveal that would be a 10 minutes gameplay trailer