He's right

he's right

Attached: AE018EA0-5A98-4704-91AC-FC81DC2CA32B.jpg (1170x1754, 178.87K)

Warren Buffet said this though kek

But you can get a baby per month by impregnating 9 women

>Sleep only 4 hours a week
>That way you kill yourself and get to finally end this misery

So affirmative action is not a short cut? Okay.

>no shortcuts
>does steroids
>mfw

Attached: 895121456620.gif (640x376, 2.69M)

How many Jews have fucked him in the ass?

Wasn’t there a hollywoodanon thread in Any Forums where they claimed the rock gave his ass to go up the ladder?

Hasn’t this guy let Jewish producers pound his sphincter for parts in all those crummy movies???

apparently not enough

This
The rock working harder not smarter

It's true for literally 100% of the attractive (goyim) male actors. Actually, even some of the non attractive goyim are getting ass fucked, especially the niggers. It's a domination ritual. Jewish producers are the most deviant pieces of satanic kike shit you can imagine.

And ofc it's also true for the music industry. What was the name of the famous black rapper who said literally every nigger who got a contract with Universal/EMI/any jewish label.. had to get anally fucked by the BMC (big mutilated cock) first?
And sometimes perform much more humiliating things. That's probably why they have to act so though in their rap vids afterward (beside propagating the thug culture the jews want to brainwash young blacks with), to overcompensate for being the cumrag house negroes.

He's fill of roids. Literally made his name with that shortcut.

Okay how about getting paid peopled 10 yearly salary for 100 days work mr rock? Is that a shortcut?
I know the rock works hard on his body and wwe wasn't easy but most people are looking at nobody 9 to 5 jobs for shit pay.

meds

>Don't take shortcuts
>His entire career is his physique
>Physique unachievable without steroids, literally a shortcut

Yeah okay bud. Been grinding my ass off every day. So many sacrifices to DCA into ETH and MATIC consistently. Don't need this over-grown ape to teach me about hard work. I'm going to make it and buy the rock himself.

Attached: 1656342238144.jpg (1080x1350, 194.88K)

Crypto fiends explain to me how watching a graph and at best reading a few news articles a day is hard work?

roids aren't shortcuts, skelly-faggot. you can roid all you want but without hard work you're still going to look like the bloated weak ass faggot that you are, capiche?

I've always thought this guy is one of the ugliest, fakest, least charismatic people I've ever seen

I hate the fact they're trying to push him EVERYWHERE

He's so stupid and fake

Schizophrenic cope

how can a circumcised old crusty small kike cock fit his ass? Won't his huge ass cheeks prevent them from sticking it in?

>Just work 100hr weeks for Mr Shekelstein and your hard work will surely be rewarded! No shortcuts!

Lol.