/pug/ - Pokémon Unite General

Pokémon Unite is a 5v5 MOBA where your objective is to score more points than your opponent It's focused on quick matches w/ minimal downtime. For Switch, Android, & iOS.

READ THE OFFICIAL GUIDE:
pokemon.com/us/strategy/a-minute-by-minute-guide-to-pokemon-unite-battles/

>Information (right side for links)
unite-db.com/
uniteapi.dev/

>Upcoming
- Dodrio (September 14th)
- Scizor (September 28th)

>Current
- Sky Ruins
-Mew
serebii.net/pokemonunite/events.shtml
- Patch notes: unite-db.com/patch-notes

Previous:

Attached: 101101578_p0.jpg (6146x4315, 3.23M)

You forgot to add Clefable to the OP.

>no Clefable
why do we keep getting these botched OPs? You have all the time in the world to get it right

good, no one cares about it

Friendly reminder Jungler Bros. The middle Altaria is free game and spawns at 8 minutes

Attached: 9D90F73E-77A5-40C4-A5CA-1104C79B7B90.jpg (1500x1947, 1.11M)

>>Upcoming
>- Dodrio (September 14th)
>- Scizor (September 28th)
Stop putting misinfo in the OP.
It's
- Dodrio (September 21st)
- Scizor (October 5th)

2 weeks for sure this time!

They're not even putting effort into it, since Clefable is full of reused assets. All the moves are reskins of existing moves except the moon one... which is a png.

Add the rest of my daughters

Attached: pkmn2.png (1200x813, 980.45K)

>make certain pokemons turbobroken for a couple of weeks
>release 40$ skin for them
>nerf them to the ground when sales go down

Last time timi had to do that for a game was cause they were literally making no money, unite is a giant failure income wise

add MY pink shitmons REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Illustration2.png (347x409, 44.63K)

I'm spending gems to get them

OP you have to make a new thread and correctly put Clefable and it's release date.

Attached: 1653106114512.gif (211x252, 767.98K)

I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK I HATE PINK

>they buffed Azumarill right before releasing his legendary skin
>but they are so retarded that the buffs weren't enough
>no one bought the skin
Kek

Does it really matter when it's going to be the main thing the thread is angry about and an entire month away

wtf,,, no one wanted to BEE my friend..
was the uniteAPIary that incriminating?
i need mew...

new delphox holowear leaks

Attached: dororon dephox.png (470x472, 53.68K)

>>make certain pokemons turbobroken for a couple of weeks
>>release 40$ skin for them
>>nerf them to the ground when sales go down
This makes no sense given there have been several instances of a mon getting no buffs or even nerfs before an expensive skin release, like Charizard's Knight Set.

Charizard is a shillmon for 5 year olds plus it is already strong. Kids will buy it regardless of buffs or nerfs. It's like Lucario.

>5 year olds

I think you mean 35 year olds

>there are people in this thread right now who think that adding more mobs to steal from the jungle was a good way to address the laners stealing your jungle issue
please just think for a second how ridiculous you sound

Do genwunners pretend that KANTOO isn't for zoomers too when it's forced and shilled in every single gen? There's no age restriction for gen 1.

Type Representation:
>Psychic
>Fairy
7 (including Clefable)
>Grass
>Ghost
>Water
>Normal
>Flying
>Fire
>Steel
>Dragon
>Ice
>Fighting
>Dark
>Bug
>Ground
>Electric
>Poison
>Rock

Gen representation:
>Gen 1
14 (including Clefable)
>Gen 2
>Gen 3
>Gen 4
>Gen 5
>Gen 6
>Gen 7
>Gen 8

As a side note, I only counted the final evolutions of Pokemon for these totals.

Attached: Clefable.full.1531203.jpg (1024x956, 195.7K)

Attached: __gengar_and_clefable_pokemon_drawn_by_kuranaga11__sample-3bed5eadd01ca2a6594c7f408f94ff8d.jpg (849x566, 37.83K)

i didn't say that, i just wanted to point out how retarded timi is

Just like every game with mtx. It's in no way indicative of their lack of income.

I'll help you get Mew

So I guess you’re saying Charizard appeals to all generations. I’m going to have to agree

I want to be excited for clefable but holy shit does it look lazy. Barely any new animations, hell both clefairy and clefable have the same scoring animation. I should be happy there's another one so soon after scizor but comparatively it almost looks fucking fake. Those fucking slides and hops better be placeholder.

Attached: 1324088757828.jpg (320x402, 13.48K)

Did you count Scyther too? It's technically a final evo in this.

There's literally no way to address the issue because it's a playerbase problem.
>Punish people who steals it!
They can't. Because people in comp might do it. Because streamers do it. They WILL lose players if they start punishing people for stealing jungle.