where the fuck is the white guy then?

where the fuck is the white guy then?

Attached: Legends_Arceus_Ingo.png (660x882, 389.14K)

Didn't survive the fall

Happily married to me, of course

Attached: 1585614155169.gif (416x416, 12.94K)

>the white guy
Rude! I'll have you know Emmet is working verrry hard on looking for his brother!
... is what I'd like to say, but knowing Gamefreak we'll never get any closure.
based trainfucker

Attached: gun.jpg (1283x1324, 169.09K)

they're both white.

You'll never know what actually happened, like with Looker in ORAS. We know at least that Looker was involved with ultrawormholes and Ultracreatures, but since this one is a battle facility leader like the Hoenn one in gen 7 that also got lost and lost her memory then he most likely was in the looker team

For me it's 'Shiny Nobori'

Attached: 2e154293be0df705c5aeb477a41796aa.jpg (2048x1638, 465.93K)

someone post the comic if emmet trying to use celebi to get ingo back

Someone didn't pay attention during the games.

Looker and Anabel both get sucked from the GBA/DS timeline and just live out their lives in the Mega universe, as far as we know. Unless we get a new Mega game, that's the closure - they never truly remember where they're from and make do with what they have.

Ingo wasn't related to Looker and Anabel's story at all. Arceus needed someone experienced in Pokemon battling, because no one in Hisui was truly familiar enough with the idea of battling to stop Volo, so he yanked Ingo back in time to try and stop him. Same reason your character is taken back - Ingo, while skilled, clearly wasn't a match for Volo so Arceus yanks Dawn/Lucas back. Why Arceus doesn't start with them, however, is just stupid; if they were picked for their success at stopping the Creation Trio and defeating Cynthia, just start with them instead of taking a helpless bystander from his brother.

That and/or Gamefreak just wanted a familiar character in it for the lolz

It's funny that GameFreak designed an accurate portrayal of a subway worker coming home from a day on the job in modern day New York.

just for (You)
Give'm a couple of stab wounds and it would be 100% accurate

Attached: missingo.jpg (480x1200, 100.44K)

>Dawn/Lucas
>When both have different names than their original japanese

it was pretty funny when leaks started coming out

He went in the other direction and is in the future. The 2 will ride the SV legends back to the present.

No such thing as a GBA or a mega timeline. Retarded faggot lol. And nobody gets "sucked out", of what syndrome do you suffer?

Drop the Poketuber autism headcanon.

He'll show up in SV DLC since we know there are no returning characters in base SV

>Looker and Anabel both get sucked
retarded (and wrong) headcanon
>GBA/DS timeline
>Mega universe
>Mega game
they never truly remember where they're from and make do with what they have.
? can you even speak english subhuman?
>he yanked Ingo back in time to try and stop him
>Why Arceus doesn't start with them
Because your headcanon is retarded and wrong.

>Someone didn't pay attention during the games
Says the mentally handicapped subhuman with 3 micro brain cells burning out left that can't read and relies on down syndrome youtube theories that never made sense since the games already disprove them.

>Ingo got sent to Hisui by Arceus

I don't believe that was the case. I think it was implied that Volo opening up the rift caused Ingo to get sucked into it because when the player and Ingo encountered him in the Ancient Quarry, it seemed peculiar that Volo had a keen interest in what was on the other side of the rift, suspicious even. Later, Volo said he had opened up a rift to summon Arceus and found Giratina instead, but it may also be possible that it wasn't the same rift and that he was a repeat offender and might also be the reason for space-time distortions, opening rifts and destabilizing space-time which causes them to appear on occassion.

Game Freak and their poor ability to write coherent stories makes it difficult to discuss what actually happened, truth be told. I swear that it must be done on purpose, Pokemon games are always so vague.

Attached: 1662859197772.png (1064x600, 622.55K)

>they never truly remember where they're from and make do with what they have.
there are no grammatical errors in this statement
>? can you even speak english subhuman?
how's the view from that glass house of yours

The white one will be in the Pokemon Legends set in the future

ORAS is very explicit about being able to rip a hole to another timeline, and that alt-timeline being the original RSE is about as good a Watsonian reason for all the remake differences as anything even if it ISN'T explicitly mentioned.

Delta Episode, now.