Hurr

>Hurr
>I will now proceed to daimax my shitmon rather than mega evolve my ace in this crucial moment
>Durr

Attached: 1662671192972.jpg (300x168, 7.96K)

To be fair, Mega Garchomp is kinda shit.

Arguably the dumbest character in the series

It might be because Garchomp must be almost dead after the bird's blow.

Plot-induced stupidity

LUCARINO needed to win, got it?

>garchomp is almost dead
>togekiss is both strong and perfectly healthy

why are cynthiafags so autistic about this? ashfags dont throw a fit every time he uses a gimmick with something other than pikachu

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-09-10-12h24m44s894.png (1920x1080, 1019.94K)

>dynamaxes togekiss
>barely beaten by lucario
>sends out garchomp
>mega evolves and absolutely trounces the lucario
wheres the issue?

Attached: 1662322936526087.jpg (640x360, 75.71K)

Can't use two gimmicks in the same fight.
She dynamaxed, so she can't mega evolve, that's the only rule of the tournament.

>using the same strategy over and over

and that's why your dumbass isn't a Top 8 trainer

Mega Chomp is worse than normal chomp and Togekuss isn’t a shitmon. This was unironically the best thing she could have done.

It's a fucking egg with wings and an old hag's voice.

I fail to see how that affects its competence in battle, user.

Probably because Ash can just transfer plotarmor abilities by using them on a different mon, thus winning anyways, while Cynthia will look like a fool by loosing both her Dynamax and her ace to Lucario after her unconventional move.

Cynthia will look like a giant clown by the end of the next episode by losing the battle because she refused to use Mega Chomp and instead did some retarded switch in strats lol.

Kill yourself retard

People keep saying that when it’s blatantly false. If it was as hurt as people claim, we wouldn’t be seeing it knocking around Mega Lucario in next episode’s preview. It took a hit but it can still go a few rounds

The switching in general probably hurts her a lot more than DMax Togekiss. She also could have Dynamaxed Garchomp and cleaned up the late game. Especially since it's able to fight a Mega Lucario despite taking a lot of chip damage.

She probably would have had more success if she just immediately mega evolved Garchomp and just tried to overpower Ash with it.

I mean the switching strats worked perfectly in terms of getting hits in without retialation. The only reason her advantage is "only" 2 vs 1 is that Ashs pokemon have plot armor that allows them to literally ignore Cynthias attacks and oneshot her pokemon in return.

>Chomp literally nerfed several times because too strong for Ashes Lucario

Ash cant only beat nerfed Cynthia, not full power Cynthia
Mega Chomp remains UNDEFEATED and the strongest non-legendary in the anime

All it got her was a +1 advantage and even then, she got Dragonite and Pikachu for free so she should be at a -1 instead lol.