my poodles got noodles

>5 figure salary
>lots of debt
>pay rent
>have wife and child
>love my life

I beat you

based
I wish I could pay $0 rent by living in my parents basement.
They bought a million dollar home in my town with a basement apartment but they use it and 4 bedrooms all for themselves. Even if I somehow moved in with them they've talked about charging me rent so they certainly would today.
Fucking boomers man.

Attached: grid-0004.png (512x512, 330K)

>debt
>wife
>love my life
I don't believe you.

You're wageslaving from your parents basement. Is this what winning looks like?

LMAO first frog that looks funny

Charging some rent isn't unfair if you're eating their food and shit like that.

sadly...possibly yes

meh I agree in that much, but they have a basement apartment with a kitchen and bedroom so if I lived there I'd be buying my own stuff and paying my own electricity.

I live in leafland where I see all the chinese and indians brag about how their parents let them stay with them for free and meme about how white parents hate their children. In some ways I agree it's shitty to make your kids either move out or pay rent, at the same time it is nice to have that space I can live my own life and it has helped me grow.

Attached: grid-0009.png (512x512, 174.26K)

For me it would depend on the situation. If they have a decent job and can earn a living, why shouldn't they contribute? I'm sure those Chinese and Indians do too in some capacity unless their parents are rich. But making your kid who works at Tim Hortons pay rent just cause he's 18 is cruel.

My parents charged me rent for 3 years before kicking me out then gave my sister a free house.

Me either

user... it's because your parents actually have faith in your ability and none in your sister.

I know, and ive already told my father that if i had a little girl i would want to take care of her as well, so there's no hard feelings. I do find it funny though.

That's hilarious.

>user... it's because your parents actually have faith in your ability and none in your sister.

So true.

I got hit by a car when I was 19 and went back to live with with my mom while recovering. She charged me $500 a month. I didn't pay and she called the police (lol) saying I hit her.

They came inside and noticed both my arms were broken and in casts, and asked her how I hit her if I was bedridden and crippled by injuries. She told them I wasn't paying rent which was why she called them, and made up the part about violence because she knew they wouldn't come otherwise.

They charged her with something, idk what it was called exactly but she had to pay $10k fine and do 50 hours of community service.

She never got over it. After I healed and moved back out she stopped talking to me. I don't understand her.

Well maybe your sister gives your dad secret favors

absolutely based

Attached: 3453453452.png (400x400, 163.22K)

At least you can be sure your mom is definitely a woman.

>pay income tax to live in moms basement
do FEIE or move to miami if you make 1btc a month