ENS General

Imagine holding anything else lmao

Attached: ethereum-name-service-ens-logo-vector-1.png (900x500, 5.35K)

Registrations are now 200k+ every month

Attached: ensstats.png (1343x909, 111.38K)

am i the only one who thinks 3 letters are so underrated ? faggots trade those fucking 6D when there’s only 17k 3L.

No I agree with you but we're not shit sheik so you don't understand the epic license plate of digits in Dubai...or something.

Imagine telling someone "adb.eth" versus "103789.eth"

They are criminally underrated, it might be because of the high renewal fee. 3Ds are more justified because of the lower supply so they were able to take off despite the renewal fees. I've said it multiple times before but 3Ls in .com are like $12k-17k MINIMUM even for the trashy ones.

What is the token for?

Governance

This market is phony. It seems like the same group of whales just trade between each other to artificially raise the price on normies. Spend enough time on twitter and you will see. The average joe cant even get 4 likes on a sexy 6D.

Why would anyone pay special attention to a 6 digit holder? I suck at twitter too if it makes you feel any better.

Attached: 1626942417833.jpg (1076x1002, 207.94K)

Single Ethmojis STILL under a 1 ETH floor.

I’m posting this every day so that people can take screenshots like that trips digit guy

how much you wanna bet it’s the ens.vision faggots pumping their own bags with shit like 6D
>bulk register tens of thousands of 6Ds
>create a brand new club on the website
>wash trade for some volume
>plebs ape in thinking it’s the next big thing
just look at how many retarded clubs are listed there
>

Imagine thinking there won’t be a massive market for this aesthetic in your Metamask and everywhere on the chain

Attached: 604AFBF1-1AEF-496D-9BFA-AD4BB0B6AE88.jpg (1199x507, 28.23K)

Anyone know the contract and tg chat?

I don't think it's some sort of conspiracy it's just natural that some degenerates went from 3D to 4D to 5D to 6D and so on. 6D is literally top-tier in terms of poopoo categories, there's much much worse. Check the ENSregistry bot on twatter from time to time if you truly want to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension.
Yea that's cool fren but ENS can be so much more than that

Attached: 1624233502369.gif (450x450, 2.16M)

> ENS can be so much more than that
Such as?

Its just the NFT and shitcoin people. Theyve moved to the next thing and like musical chains, someone will be left holding a bag of overpriced gamertags

such as using your ens domain to send and receive crypto instead of using your wallet address.
>see picrel

Attached: BC68A92A-143C-407C-B77A-C251B49B81BA.jpg (1125x377, 141.6K)

This is exactly how it happens. Rigged. Phony. Average joe can't make a sale regardless of how sexy the combo. I have several so called "grails" also which have 0 views.

Websites and everything that comes with it. Brands aren't buying their .eth just because it looks cool in their company wallet, a decentralised naming service for this whole web3/metaverse thing makes sense. You can argue for weeks about whether or not some ugly monkey jpeg is worth something but domains are intuitive the same way you type in traditional domains and not the IP address. ENS could potentially have the best of both sides, the only thing holding that side of it back right now is that most browsers don't natively resolve it. Another upside although small in comparison is that you can also use it to redirect to a BTC LTC and DOGE wallet, a smart contract, or a traditional domain. You can wrap a traditional domain to make it ENS compatible, so basically you could use a .com to redirect to an address when someone tries to send money to it but this doesn't make a whole lot of sense if you don't also own the .eth. ENS is still being developed so it's not like there won't be more in the future. ENS will be relevant for as long as crypto is alive.

Attached: 1637251284710.png (1000x916, 25.3K)

I have 2 solid 3L acronyms, a 3L brand and an undeniable grail 3L dictionary
people get fudded out by the renewal fee lmao
it's relevant for floor 3Ls for now, but look at 3 digits. Does anyone consider renewal fees when buying a 3 digit? Fuck no.

The number of widely recognizable and desireable 3L words/acronyms/abbreviations is under 1000. Ergo, floor price for such names should be at least equivalent to 3Ds. Only reason it isn't right now is discoverability and liquidity. Once the tools (that are being built) become available, this will be a non-issue. No more digging through wjc, mnx, wzl and thousands of other dogshit 3Ls. Grails only.

Matt Higgins just bought two 3-digits after learning about ENS less than 2 days ago, 713 and 917, Houston and NYC area codes respectively. If you don't know him, he's one of the rich fucks on Shark Tank.

But yeah, just anonymous whales pumping and dumping like every other shitscam NFT project.

lol boomer
ENS is for identity and flex, that's where the real value is. Anyone can register a random string of 5-6 chars if they want a shorter wallet address. People aren't dropping mid 5 figures on 3-digits just because they're convenient to type kek