High prices

>high prices
>high rates
No way this is sustainable.

Attached: 1648761901502.png (680x573, 620.13K)

Housing market to the moon user.

don't be fooled by the listing prices. those mf's aint selling kid

oh canada

Attached: ohcanada.jpg (868x394, 28.56K)

way out over their skis

Attached: canadahousing.png (1448x1037, 250.37K)

rents already collapsing as inflation bites and credit cards are maxed out
wages = rent + energy + food
energy + food up globally
solve the equation for me.

Attached: zillowrent.png (3133x2275, 229.72K)

Just because poor people are priced out doesn't mean real wage earners are too.

Attached: 1663018476109266.jpg (1024x762, 186.12K)

Thought I was lucky to get this shithole for 180k 2.5 years ago. Should have sold it for 250k when I had the chance but whatever. It only cost me 6k down and it was cheaper than rent... In the end, I guess this is my lot.

Attached: the-suspense-is-terrible-i-hope-itll-last.gif (498x287, 745.4K)

landlords are rentiers, not workers

Attached: adamsmithlandlord.jpg (327x154, 10.81K)

Sounds like a great deal you got. Post your low interest rate to make rentoids seethe.

>wagie seething over the real working class
Whatever helps you cope and get by rentoid.

Isn’t it weird how a corporation called Blackrock is buying the fuck out of all these houses and paying well above market value in order to keep the price up? So weird.

> disagrees with adam smith
a fat biz tard or the father of economics? I wonder...

This is true. Try saying no to the yearly government “property tax” rent and see how much of “your” property you truly own.

Whatever
Helps
You
Cope
Sweatie

Oh hope the fed raise rates to over 20% and fucks blackrock good.

weak reply vs citing the father of economics
not well read, just fat.

3.25% I abuse these people with late payments so badly, they would have long since kicked me out if I was a renter. Heres the extra fun part. 1000sqft 2 bed 2 bath, living room has a vaulted ceiling. Have both bedrooms rented out and that pays the mortgage. All I pay is the 200$ HOA. This thing is just a straight equity pump. Granted I will never EVER be able to bring a girl back here, but id get dropped for being a rentoid just the same.

Attached: 1659919187243590.jpg (400x299, 55.02K)

>not sustainable
>t. poorfag
people are still buying. just not you (because you are broke)
sucks to suck!

Trust me, real estate cucks are feeling the burn. Get ready for the giga crash. Probably this year or next year max.

The rates will catch up to the people who got baited into pandemic property.

Attached: 1659748305608.jpg (1024x510, 40.5K)

It's going to be ok I fucked jpow last week he owes us one staceybros

Attached: Zestimate.png (646x700, 333.4K)

>green stacy thread
>red stacy thread
>Housing market so secure, securest security that ever secured. All priced in. Perfectly natural sellers & buyers interaction with minimal bank involvement kappa
>AHHHH Whyyyy myyyy zesssti go downnnnn

someone needs to make a documentary about peak delusional disinformation in 2022

Aurora Colorado. 5 min walk to transit for my IT tech job. Dont even have a car, not sure id want one in this neighborhood anyway. If the housing market fails though my job might too because its in the same sector. Although they tell me even a great depression wouldent make me lose my job. Thats really why I'm here, they just handed it to me with a 50% pay bump from what I was doing previously and deep down I know its gotta be too good to be true, mane. Ehole thing felt like out of the 50's where you just give the boss a firm handshake. This was my 3rd time applying for this job here. They said prev employees were internally promoted... Just feels too good to be true.

Attached: 165806924717557.jpg (769x1024, 239.55K)

Canada is such a liberal faggot shithole I can’t wait to see it self destruct. Too bad they’ll probably run here
t. New Englander

> just make a 300k downpayment bros, it's that easy

Attached: 1380422247750.png (600x600, 44.89K)

The United States is an even bigger shithole. Nobody will be fleeing there.

>willingly letting some random aurora heroin addict rentoid enter your domicile to pay your bills
Enjoy getting stabbed in your sleep user

Dude I’ve fucked girls in my car, their college dorm, random motels, and even friends houses when I still lived at home.
Imagine thinking you can’t get laid when you have your own place either it’s rented or not. They’re not trying to marry you, retard

not in my area. Its still going to the moon user. Housing market to the moon.

Whether* not either

just rent it out

Attached: just rent it out.png (960x960, 763.36K)

Shouldn’t you be getting your 200th booster and registering on your digital passport?

This is even funnier when I tell you that Canadian wages have stagnated for years, even moreso than in the US. Also check their fed bank balance sheet compared to GDP. Those cucks get what they deserve from here.