A company gives you a credit card. They loan you money at an interest rate if you don't pay it back immediately...

>A company gives you a credit card. They loan you money at an interest rate if you don't pay it back immediately. This is money that they conjure out of thin air by the alchemy of fractional reserve banking. They loan you this money because about 30% of the population is ignorant enough to think that it's essentially free money and they get screwed by interest without even understanding it. About another 20-40% wind up paying interest because life happens to fuck them over at a particular time and they can't pay off the entire balance all at once. They charge the merchants 2-3% on top of that for facilitating the transaction. The transaction using money that they conjured out of thin air that only exists on their balance sheets.
>They make so much money exploiting the financially illiterate and the unlucky that they actually offer incentives to get people to get their credit cards.

Does it ever strike you as weird that society allows and normalizes? In my parents' time I am told that it was difficult to get a credit card, it was hard to get a bank to even loan you money. Now I get mailed preapproval for credit cards. What happened that allowed the finance industry to get this much scummier in the last 40-50 years?

Attached: guard.jpg (1600x900, 145.18K)

Are you a Zoomer? Lefty?? Can you go back to tik tok please? Or lurk moar? You're grade school redpills are embarrassing. Are you even aware of the Jews?

>Are you even aware of the Jews?

Attached: 1651366604710.jpg (1594x1518, 159.39K)

bck to reddit, clueless golem

instead of lending to others in your community everyone lends to the government who just prints the money to repay.

>tfw $45k in credit card debt
>tfw debt maxing
I hate credit card kikes and banks, absolute scum of the earth. I will be leaving them with the tab when society falls and I have all the assets

>What is usury
You faggots invading our site are the dumbest useful idiots on this planet.

>This is money that they conjure out of thin air by the alchemy of fractional reserve bankin
> The transaction using money that they conjured out of thin air that only exists on their balance sheets.
No they don't retard. They pay the merchant, the cardholder pays the card company. The company charges the merchants the 2-3% for processing costs

Do you want o make more people know about these schemes, or do you want your message to only appeal to people who already know?

>he doesn't know about fractional reserve banking

It's too easy for the goalposts to be shifted whilst pussy footing the issue.

it's an IQ test
karmically it's okay to charge 30%+ interest because it is 100% LEGAL TO DEFAULT ON CREDIT CARD DEBT
you can't believe the number of retards that called me a fraud by deliberately applying for credit card and intentionally defaulting on them after turning the credit limit into cash
picrel, defaulted on all of them, intentionally

Attached: IMG-1310.jpg (4032x3024, 3.77M)

You have the mental acuity of a third grader.

>Doesn't understand the difference between a bank and credit card company
The absolute state of zoomers

>Thinks Visa is lending him money and not a bank
Retard detected.

Biz at its finest

Attached: 01521C2F-C7A8-4983-9932-06A6087DCD1E.gif (498x278, 1.45M)

What car do you drive?
>inb4 some old shitbox

it's true that they create money out of thin air as you make a debt but that doesn't mean that they can print money infinitely
healthy balance sheet must be preserved so if there's too many defaults and banks hold these toxic assets they can go bankrupt too

Attached: IMG-1342.jpg (4032x3024, 2.18M)

I think you mean
>They can get bailed out too

this victim mentality is the source of poverty

Attached: IMG-1350.jpg (3638x3018, 1.5M)

No. The source of poverty is cyclical dysfunctional behavior. The victim mentality is distributing blame for it.

the stupids deserved to be poor
survival of the fittest...mind (and body and spirit)
natural universal law of the universe

Attached: IMG-1324.jpg (2218x2574, 871.31K)

>The Habsburgs were the fittest
Alrighty then.

that's why i said fittest of mind
USD was chosen as the global reserve currency during bretton woods because jews invented atomic bomb and won WW2
petrodollar was architected by a turbo jew
this while they make a movie celebrating whitoid POW lifting a wooden log

Attached: aef4bf4ea5a41a7318d5e23588eb010dbcac2eff.jpg (500x208, 15.64K)