Credit card debt?

Can someone explain to me how credit card debt is so common? Just pay off your balance once a month lmao, free 2% back, wtf are u niggers doing

Attached: 2EB98DF4-CCD0-476F-AF6C-BC56BD8AC036.jpg (3064x2298, 968.71K)

Sam Hyde said if you pretend to have cancer that you dont have to pay the creditors back or something because you just claim youre spending all your money on treatment or some shit

I literally just made the inverse of this thread.

Oh and you have to say this in boomer new york italian accent

Alternatively just don't pay and declare bankruptcy and repeat this as often as lenders are foolish enough to extend you lines of credit

Checked, people usually end up owing balances because they don't have any savings in an emergency or they're just retarded, financially speaking
Kekd

They literally would not offer them if they were likely to benefit you on average.

Bet the father was black

Ah jeez dood...

There's been a dumbing of the cattle. Now shut the fuck up and stop asking questions. Delete this post then go buy some V & MA stock.

> Keep your mf mouth shut and smile, convince people to buy crypto and drugs. They get addicted and use credit. Aslong as there's poor people we will have a steady and increasing zestimate.

Attached: south-park-towelie-stoned-face-wallpaper-768x1536~2.jpg (731x817, 135.38K)

if you are smart you should be getting 3-5% back on most things nowdays. 2% would be the floor

Because people keep insisting on investing in shit instead of taking sane financial decisions like staking stablecoins, or scalping memecoins. Hell, just investing on SHINJA would get you thousands over a couple of months. That's why credit card debt is so common

Attached: 16661344673.jpg (1128x1024, 255.11K)

Credit card is basically a loan. If you don't max it out on day 1, you will suffer an opportunity cost. The opportunities you lose is from not using/consuming all the cool shit you could have bought.

my wife won’t just let her debt go to collections out of pride after spending so much (on god knows what). I know biz, I know. It’s killing me.

I bought bitcoin with my credit card at $50k

It's like this
>Credit card company gives you a card with a $10,000 limit.
>Oh shit I can spend up to 10 big ones on whatever I want whoo hoo!
>You begin eatin out, buying clothes, taking vacations, livin large n shit.
>Month or two later you realize that you owe the bank $4,000 but you can only pay $800.
>$3,200 rolls over into the next month
>But you liked living large n shit so you buy more stuff thinking each time, i'll just pay it off later, a few months from now..."

isnt that just a sort of jewish accent

because people are morons
my brother works for a bank, mainly handling behind the scenes stuff related to policies, transactions, etc.
between him and his wife, their income is probably around 175k
one day i get a weird text from him, asking for help, so i call him to ask about this weird text
he confirms it's legit, says he needs money to pay off credit card debt that he's been hiding from his wife
i ask how much it is, expecting it to be 5-10k
he says 70k, and that if i loan him the money, he can pay me back at a rate of $800/month...i'm totally stunned, and tell him i can't help him
the next day he tried to back peddle, saying the debt wasn't as much as he thought, and that he did something with his 401k (loan or withdrawal) to "take care of it"
to this day i don't know if the issue is truly resolved, or if he ever told his wife. she's actually the saver, he blows money on all kinds of stupid stuff.

This, I got a 10k limit from American Express when I was 18 and ran it up because I had a 10k military bonus, military didn't work out. I'm paying it off the end of this year and I'm turning 24.

I work in a bank taking people through credit card apps. 95% of them are retards who can’t budget to save their lives. They also get pissy when you tell them they need to declare their income and existing liabilities to apply for fucking credit.

Also in Australia you can’t just let your debts go to collections. There’s also 4 major banks and they all communicate with the same credit reporting bodies. At my bank if you declare bankruptcy or have a debt written off, we won’t give you any loans or credit for at at least years and after 5 years you need to give us a letter from the debt collection agency handling your debts that confirms they’ve all been paid off or we’ll continue to deny you credit.

Also for the love of god can someone tell boomers that they can’t apply for a credit card if they have $400000 in unused home loan credit.

Shoulda just never paid it off