What region had the most difficult gym leaders?

What region had the most difficult gym leaders?

Attached: 5167e963fd9aafcbfd86d78c97cf58034fbe016ar1-1280-720v2_hq-4255227561.jpg (1024x576, 96.27K)

they're all chumps on average but each one had a dick-stomper (johto's wasn't whitney fyi)

2 but that really isn't saying much

not 5

gens 2 and 5 for sure.

Most of them are piss easy overall but Morty with his Gengar when your average party haven't reached their final evo and Elsa's Zebstrika knowing Flame Charge were the ones that took me by suprise and made me need to strategize for once

*Elesa

Does Alola count with the Totems? I feel like the 2 v 1 set-up, plus the usual instakill of Z moves makes some of them reasonably challenging.
Issue is of course, most pokemon isn't very hard at all, and it varies a lot within each game.
You say that, but then you have shitters like Bugsy, Jasmine, and Pryce.

The only thing I feel wholly confident in saying is that Gen 6 had the easiest.

>1
Misty and pretty much nobody else
>2
Clair, remake Bugsy, Whitney if you're shit
>3
Wattson, Emerald Tate/Liza
>4
Gardenia, Fantina, Wake
>5
Elesa, Clay
>6
None
>7
None of the kahunas, but a lot of the totems
>8
None, okay maybe like Kabu and Allister are sometimes threatening

So probably 4 overall?

Bugsy and Janine have circumstances where they can actually be pretty difficult in the remakes. Pryce is a little bitch though

Maybe not the most difficult but gotta toss in a word for emerald. I constantly replay the first 5 generations and emerald is always the one where the gym leaders give me a bit of a challenge.

Interesting, I always found Misty to be quite easy. Koba was the one that gave me "trouble."

Never got why people say the Totems are hard. These are literally the games with
>broken Exp Share
>Amie bonuses that proc 99% of the time
>overpowered nukes that are designed to kill the Totems in one shot (the game is also structured so that you always have a super effective Z-move in USUM too)
Gen 7 was pathetically easy even by regular Pokemon game standards, have no idea how people were gaslighted into thinking it was even remotely hard

Kanto is one of the easiest regions in general and obviously it all depends on what your team looks like but at least Starmie is a pretty fucked up Pokemon to throw out that early in the game.

Gardenia is questionable. Especially since pretty much every player is going to have a Staravia at that point. Grass struggles as a gym type.
I feel like Flannery might get more kills honestly. Sunny Day + Overheat on that Torkoal can be a bitch (especially in Emerald where it has a White Herb)
at base none of the games are remotely hard (maybe Colosseum / XD actually, but none of the main games). It's just looking at a comparison between them

Jasmine's only easy if you happen to have a fire type, otherwise she can be reaoansly challenging.
Pryce in GSC is a joke, but in HGSS he's average for a gym leader.
Cocoon Boy is a joke.

I get that but people say Gen 7 is hard compared to Gens 1-5 that don't have the broken gimmicks or Amie buffs or broken Exp Share.
If the argument was that Gen 7 was harder than 6 or 8, sure. But its still incredibly easy even compared to the rest

>Bugsy and Gardenia are hard
>but Whitney isn't

please let me know when any of the gym leaders in gen 1-5 have EVs and free stat boosts and force me to fight them in a 1v2 instead of having three garbage shitmons that are easily sweepable.

Attached: muhchallenge.png (1669x602, 162.2K)

>wojak
Yeah didn't read
Try again without the zoomer meme and I might care

>muh amie buffs
requires grinding to get and if I spent that same amount of time grinding in gen 5 I would sweep all the shitty gyms even more easilyt

>muh exp share
doesn't matter because overleveling is absurdly easy in any of the previous games simply by not being a retard who uses a pointlessly high number of pokemon

the fact that people are unironically trying to argue that fucking GEN FIVE is challenging is hilarious and just proves this board is full of dumbass underagefags who played bw2 when they were 7.

Attached: 1627669918193.jpg (2976x2351, 2.44M)

Gen 1: Misty, Koga, [Sabrina]
Gen 2: Clair, Morty, [Whitney]
Gen 3: Wattson, Tate/Liza, [Brawly]
Gen 4: Gardenia, Fantina, [Maylene]
Gen 5: Elsa, Lenora [Drayden/Iris]
Gen 6: None
Gen 7: None
Gen 8: None
[ ] = Dependent on team or level

Personal experience obviously.

Attached: 1662785493031768.png (1669x602, 234.24K)

Gen 1: None
Gen 2: None
Gen 3: None
Gen 4: None
Gen 5: None
Gen 6: None
Gen 7: Totem Araquanid, Necrozma
Gen 8: None

source: I have an iq above 50

>requires grinding to get
Woah dude clicking a prompt that appears after every battle is some hardcore grinding aaaiiieee niggerman save me im going insane
>grinding in gen 5
Wow another easy game, sure disproved my point
>doesn't matter because overleveling is absurdly easy
In gen 7? I agree
>the fact that people are unironically trying to argue
That every game in this series is made for literal toddlers to mash A a bunch of times and beat is in fact easy? Yeah man I don't get it either the audacity of some folks
Thats even worse than the wojak

>Woah dude clicking a prompt that appears after every battle is some hardcore grinding
correct, because you have to waste time doing it

as opposed to gen 5 where simply progressing through the game normally massively overlevels you and lets you mindlessly sweep everything

>Wow another easy game,
that's drastically easier than pretty much everything in the series other than gen 6, yes

>In gen 7? I agree
it's even easier in gen 5

>That every game in this series is made for literal toddlers to mash A a bunch of times
and yet somehow you're getting defensive over people calling gen 5 easier than gen 7 lmao

>Somehow reaching lvl 50 on unova for drayden
>All Gym leader teams have +15IV with drayden either having 24 or 27 on everything
>Isn't even comparing the aces
I have grinded for nuzlockes in Unova and reaching lvl 50 on audinos on route 10 takes ages

>reddit spacing
Lol
>because you have to waste time
You mean just like I'm wasting time having a conversation with a sub 30 IQ subhuman who thinks a children's game is hard
Speaking with you is more difficult than the entirety of gen 7
>as opposed to gen 5
An another piss easy game, I accept your concession
>that's drastically easier than pretty much everything in the series
You're talking about gen 7 right? Yeah I agree
>it's even easier
In Gen 7? Yeah I agree
>and yet somehow you're getting defensive
I'm not the one who's literally sitting here and defending Gen 7 for being a pissbaby game for toddlers