How do I make it in 2022 if I was born to a low IQ family and poor as shit? just wanna be rich idc what i have to do...

How do I make it in 2022 if I was born to a low IQ family and poor as shit? just wanna be rich idc what i have to do. Sounds callous but being poor sucks dick

Attached: 1580062053534.jpg (225x300, 16.03K)

Follow Space Worm, it's going to be (one of) the next big tokens and will produce outsized returns for investors who capitalize on the currently trivial market capitalization.

>doxxed dev
>road map
>clean code
>deflationary tokenomics

Replace your current friendgroup with a new friendgroup that consists primarily of people vastly richer and more intelligent than you then find a way to be of service to them

You are who you run with

>T. From one of the worst hoods in America, 6 fig income a few years in a row now after doing exactly this as inspired by the concept of Mastermind groups from the book think and grow rich

Basically the longer you hang out with people who don't give a fuck about their future the longer you won't. Make friends that give a shit. Make people that give a shit want to be friends with you.

Btw this doesn't sound calloust all. What's callous is seeing you can improve yourself and choosing it to. Even just posting about this shit user shows you give a shit. Just start grinding nigga you ain't shit til youre the shit

you niggers are alright

If you're starting from ground fuckin zero then idk what else to give for specific advice. I had to totally get rid of my hood/ghetto/goyim/low IQ whatever you wanna call it mindset. I did this by reading a bunch of self help books and entrepreneur biographies. It didn't make me any money reading them, but it got me to start thinking about money more seriously.

Most niggers are poor because they suck with managing their money and they don't strive to increase their earning potential. I'm fucking retarded user but I've learned even the dumbest monkey can read books until he finds a glitch in the system than no other monkey has found yet. I'm gonna quit bumping here, but I'd unironically suggest to lurk while it's slow and go ahead and consume as much financial literature as you can in the mean time. The only shackle there is on your potential is the one you cast on yourself. Being born poor hasn't stopped some of the greatest men in history from rising to the absolute top, matter of a fact once you cross that threshold of no longer being "poor", you may find you'll have advantages over people that grew up "rich"

Godspeed

Have anal sex

its a personal journey. there are no wrong answers. being successful is my default resting position in life. i dont have to try

Have anal sex

If you are "smart" enough to know that you are a dumbass then you should start reading and learning don't you think? Even the dumbest of dumbasses can learn stuff m'dude, if not check the devs of SHINJA, they started learning and now made a competent coin that rivals even the most retarded of memecoins, if that's not passion for learning....

Study some useful skill for free online.

Attached: 20220913_192810.jpg (728x1200, 161.04K)

Feels. We will never get the battlefront 3 we deserve.

Call Schneider or Swift. Go to truck driving school in the next two weeks. Get a CDL A within six. Be done with training in ten. Drive until happy with USD balance.

Also feel free to DCA SPY, BTC and eventually Real Estate.l when you figure out where you want to live.

Congrats you're now comfortably middle class.

buy dogbat TICKER: d0b0

Literally just don't be a shit cunt. Go out and learn some shit and don't follow the same steps as everyone else around you. Go to school, get your piece of paper that gets you into a higher paying job. Keep going until you think of some small business to open up while also working.

Things take time.

What's the most profitable and useable skill in the world right now that I can learn online?
Can you be as specific as possible?

Attached: 72613940_2311349675643884_4229141038083604480_o.jpg (1315x1942, 298.15K)

pain

what do i learn?

everything in this thread is buy a coin or learn a vague skill. but what is valuable in 2022

sell your eternal soul to the devil and become a hollywood celebrity

Attached: !-Thumb-1-3.jpg (600x600, 58.5K)

Low IQ folks does much better in Project Management, as long as your political / stakeholder management skills are good.

Get a PMP & bunch of Agile certs. Easy for 120K jobs. DCA to BTC/ETH/LINK. Congrats !