Why isn't there a /crypto/ board yet?

Why isn't there a /crypto/ board yet?

You know 90% of the posts/threads on here are about cryptocurrencies and barely anyone here gives a fuck about real estate or stocks.

Attached: 1662318530420270.jpg (505x550, 20.55K)

just let me die in peace

Yeah nobody is really vibing on your level buddy :-)

This is the crypto board. /Lgbtqhshfja/ board is where you need to be you fucking tourist faggot.

Newfag

This board was made because the mods got sick of crypto posts on other boards.

False.

Cause housing and stock will be a thing of the past user.

Explain? From what I heard it was made because of all the Crypto posts on Any Forums and Any Forums

>This board is for the discussion of topics related to business, economics, financial markets, securities, currencies (including cryptocurrencies)
Read the sticky faggot
This is the crypto board

We had a good thing going you stupid son of a bitch, now Bitcoin is dead

>now Bitcoin is dead
>better off dead, at least can afford a goddamn GPU like in 2013 and can't be worried about the shiton of energy wasted for a bunch of cyberpunk terms.

Attached: nigger.jpg (780x1199, 204.33K)

it's the most convenient and quickest
even weird things like deo arena become more profitable than the fucking houses lmao

You are correct. OP is a discord tranny.

Bc your arcade tokens will eventually ALL be rigged by daddy JPOW and mama Jelly. Simple as

Wait, then why name it biz instead of cry or some shit

No. Jannies got tired of cleaning up crypto threads on Any Forums and made this board

MY DADDY AND MY MOMMY

Because Jews, the government and the MSM have made life so miserable that shitcoins are our only escape. Just leave us alone alright.

Literally true, moron