Why aren't you playing Pokémon Unite?

Why aren't you playing Pokémon Unite?

Attached: 1662599808968418.jpg (845x1024, 114.93K)

because it's just another CHARIZARD wankfest like everything else in this franchise.

But Mr Mime is the best mon there

Because MOBAs are for fat greasy neckbeards and faggots

So why aren't you playing it?

Trash made by subhumans but you play it anyways because it has pokemon.

I'm not black.

Zeraora is male only

Because he is neither fat nor a faggot, unlike you who should be euthanized

Not everyone is like you bro.

Cringe

Principle. I remember when they announced this game as a collaboration with tencent. The video was bombed with dislikes, so they tried to bury that by re-uploading the video.........

>no Steelix
>no Aggron
>no Salamence
>no Metagross
>no H-Zoroark

Attached: 1642210954442.png (1400x1800, 2.73M)

Based

I refuse to play games with microtransactions

Don’t worry user they’re coming. They must be…right..?

Shit game with shit balance and the absolute worst matchmaking of just about any multiplayer game on the market. To top it off, the report system might as well not exist, players are invited to grief their teammates with impunity.

Because every time I pick up that game again, usually when a new Eevolution hits and I want to get it while it has a free campaign to do so, I am instantly reminded of how broken the matchmaking is and why I stopped playing again. I can count the number of close matches I have had since the launch of that game on one hand, every other one has either been my team curb-stomping the other and making for a boring match, or my team getting curb-stomped by the other and making for an infuriating match. I have never seen an online game have that many one-sided matches.

I'm not pozzed by the chink interests. That kind of multiplayer game is uninteresting to me also (as most are, in fairness).

Because it's chinese
And the game isn't as nearly as lewd as your photo

Considering even the Absol appears to have breasts in that photo none of the official Pokemon games are anywhere close to that lewd anyway.