Attached: ltc.png (904x990, 93.36K)

>white
>has spic woman
What the fuck are you doing?

pussy is pussy you puss.

>42
>white
>Latina GF
Polluting the gene pool with goblin children. They will be short, they will be fat, they will be stupid. Thanks user.

Dude, you're 42, waging and you haven't made it in crypto yet?
Let me guess, you let your bitch take your earnings that otherwise would have gone to riskier investments.
Relationships are for after you make it.

>42
>comes on Any Forums to gloat about shit that's attainable to people half their age

Genuinely sad and pathetic.

Incel tranny faggot detected. Kys

how old is she?

we're both attractive. I think our children would probably mog most pure white kids.

actually she works and earns a decent income. I refuse to date a female who doesnt work. I didnt make it in crypto cause I was a pussy in 2017. I only had put a small amount in.

not gloating lol, but if you think its gloating i feel bad for you homie.

33. I met her when she was 27.

>over 30
>"gf"
you fucked up.

you're 42 an have 90k net worth making 128k/yr? what have you been spending your money on for 22 years straight jesus. i started at -80k from student loans and have 300k by 30

if you've been together for 6 years and you're late 30s and she's late 20s and you've not already had kids then you're probably never going to.

what the fuck are you waiting for?

at that age it on average takes 6-12 months of trying to get pregnant before she actually gets pregnant, and miscarriage risks are high so then you'd need to spend another 6-12 months trying.

you could easily get to her in her late 30s never having given birth or only managing one kid, and then you'd need to resort to IVF which still has a decent chance of not working.

you're in the last chance saloon right now.

The funny thing is he can't even afford all of that, especially if they successfully have a kid.
It'd be cheaper to just dump the girlfriend and get a younger one.
42 with only a $90k networth, I'd just tell him to liquidate his crypto and just live a normie wagie life.
It's going to be difficult and risk-free, but at least it will free up money for the slim chance of starting a family.

Simps and cucks never learn

mixed race
>3 out of the 5 girls I fucked were virgins, and between the age of 14-19
>17 cm dick
>live with parents
>20k in crypto (mostly avax)

What else should I buy?

>MATIC:
sui 10k
make it 50k

>LTC
nothing
nothing

that's the kind of thinking that's turning people into genetic dead ends.

you don't need to be rich to have kids. That's a jewish psyop spread to try and discourage the white race from reproducing.

nothing's stopping a poor family from having kids. just do it. it's not like your kids' heads will explode. economic studies show that number of siblings growing up doesn't have much affect on the socioeconomic status of the siblings as adults. i.e. even if they have a less anffluent childhood because they have more siblings, they'll on average be just as rich as adults as if you only had one or two kids.

so just fucking do it and stop being dead end losers.

if you don't have at least 3 kids then you basically don't exist from an evolutionary point of view and your life was pointless and you're a loser.
Only if you have >3 kids will the next generation have more of "you" in it than when you were born. otherwise you will surely dwindle.
The one whose bloodline continuously has members that each have >3 children and keeps it up generation after generation will inherit the world.

>42 no kids
>beaner gf
>thinks his kids will be successful
You’re not even White

Stop, OP is in love and wants to have hideous mutt babies with his latina gf and watch her get fat and hairy as her body turns into an amorphous blob of mashed potatoes before the first kid has its second birthday.

>25
>Latino
>6k in bank
>3 shares of sqqq and 60k house
>40k government job
>No gf
I know I'm better off than most of the anons here.

>we're both attractive. I think our children would probably mog most pure white kids.

Attached: RP15WDZT_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25.49K)