*yawn* Bros... you told me 3d ruined the series

*yawn* Bros... you told me 3d ruined the series

Attached: 1605039497299.png (1203x1638, 1.42M)

Gameplay wise

the gameplay is exactly the same except for in PLA which is a drastic fucking upgrade in pretty much every way, what the fuck are you talking about

Sun and Moon were some of the best looking games on the 3ds. But then they jumped from 3ds to switch and got exposed in hd

yes?
gamefreaks 3D is hideous

>4 models chug the system

I love the color on Smash Bros Metagross

Lmao, you guys are so pathetic

low IQ bait

I like how the 3ds pokemon games look but I don't think looking better than 3DS Smash is an accomplishment. Compare them to actual good looking games.

Literally no one is actually referring to the graphics when they say that, gen 6 is beautiful, but it’s also the least engaging game in the whole series, and no amount of coping by implying the first 5 Gens are as bad (they’re not) is going to change that. It’s never been easier to get overleveled (or harder not to be at this point) the movesets on the bosses were garbage, but what really killed it was them giving you the BEST fucking Pokémon ever as regular encounters on mandatory routes before the 2nd fucking gym. The player was given way too much and instead of balancing it by making everything else harder they did the opposite

Attached: 2A393A98-6F77-4432-A5F1-C6ACCAE9B0C7.gif (540x324, 1.49M)

>6 sprites chug the system

Why are you guys falling for yawnfag's bait
stop falling for yawnie's bait

Attached: 1608190011926.jpg (2592x3834, 2M)

>implying the first 5 Gens are as bad (they’re not)
they are

Attached: D8B42575-0641-4CB4-80BD-0ACD7F766849.jpg (2351x1684, 1.65M)

the 2D pokemon looks better than the mario rpg
are you saying the opposite??

>words words words
ywnbaw

>y-ywnbaw

Sad Yawnfag.

Based yawnchad

It does not

>y-yawnfag

Sad ywnbaw

I marathoned playing every mainline game in release order and the only one that had any noticeable difference in difficulty was USUM. Literally every other game I beat just by mindlessly mashing STABs with my starter (or in the case of gen 5, some other pokemon since the starters are ugly dogshit) the entire game.

Nice try, Yawnfag.

>c-cope!!

*yawn*

These huge pasta posts have only ever served to tell people exactly how to trigger you. They never do any good, they're just a guide. Someone can just do all the things described here and garuntee replies.