Is Cynthia a Russian colonizer?

Is Cynthia a Russian colonizer?

Attached: da.png (1200x1400, 310.78K)

She's white.

She's descended from a group of travelling merchants.

Well the history of PLA is basically that everything was peace and harmony between non-Ainus and non-Japanese until the non-Russians screwed everything up.

Attached: 3fc624930a5e8073d878cf1096b13cfc[1].jpg (2247x3000, 3.06M)

>Faberge eggs
Fucking commies, they were always right under our noses

Attached: OB-front-1024x1024[1].jpg (1024x1024, 178.33K)

Mver finished pla. Isn't Volo greek? I know it makes no sense if we look at Hokkaido but then again we have a greece inspired city in Hoenn

Attached: 1653052646307.jpg (950x668, 146.98K)

Anything is possible, the pokemon world is a strange hodgepodge.

For me, Cynthia family is slavic

Attached: images[1].png (216x233, 7.5K)

He looks greek, but I'm still confused about all the mix in PLA
they are stated as the first ones living in poke-hokkaido but the clans look more like the Ainu
then, the games also stablishes both clsns as foreigners and somehow related to team magma and aqua
Volo is from the past, and the old lady is veeery old and the last one on the "secret town"
so I'm still confused
however it's only a game, so they can mix however they want to

She's a russian lady, not a..ugh...natashka

Aryan.
This.

>blacked

Attached: image.png (253x306, 80.34K)

She's from Sinnoh

She's a jew

My god stop trying to transpose your shitty real life obsession with race onto a fucking make believe fantasy world for kids. You guys are the real niggers out there.

The average Nord is a mongoloid-kike mutt, similarly to russians but still whiter and better. As you can see, they'd mutt with any race before you shitskins and only once the degenerate jewish gene kicks in they even think about having sex with a darkie

le "fantasy" world that is a 1 to 1 mirror of the real world, with every single creature in it being a 1 to 1 mirror of existing things, and if race wasn't a thing in pokemon they wouldn't put nigger as a skin tone like it wasn't there for 5 generations

>le "fantasy" world that is a 1 to 1 mirror of the real world
Like ancient egyptian roman whatever ruins in New York or Hokkaido

She's built for bbc so she's at least white

You're some schizo rightoid out there shitting up a fucking pokemon board of all things with your daddy issues. Suck on a barrel and commit a ghost type, do the entire world a favour.

I want Cynthia to colonize me

Attached: cyn.png (674x619, 576.94K)

We all do Leon

They have nothing to do with Egypt, let alone Rome. You sound like a culture less negro.

Hoe do you know I have daddy issues? And the last thing I'd want is to do you a favor. I will disintegrate this world before I do anything else