Pokémon Unite is a 5v5 MOBA where your objective is to score more points than your opponent It's focused on quick...

Pokémon Unite is a 5v5 MOBA where your objective is to score more points than your opponent It's focused on quick matches w/ minimal downtime. For Switch, Android, & iOS.

READ THE OFFICIAL GUIDE:
pokemon.com/us/strategy/a-minute-by-minute-guide-to-pokemon-unite-battles/

>Information (right side for links)
unite-db.com/
uniteapi.dev/

>Upcoming
- Dodrio (September 14th)
- Scizor (September 28th)

>Current
- Sky Ruins
-Mew
serebii.net/pokemonunite/events.shtml
- Patch notes: unite-db.com/patch-notes

Previous:

Attached: mime and reena aftermath.png (1024x1024, 327.78K)

Who's the chicken suposed to be?

Talonflame.
It has the pilot goggles holowear.

>no subject
shit thread, make another one

Aw fuck.
This is why you don't let me make threads.

dead game
doesn't even merit getting a general anymore

Returning player here, why doesn't Slowbro run Surf anymore?

Scald deals a lot of damage, cucks physical attackers and slows from the start, meanwhile Surf is only really good at lvl 11

1. Surf is completely useless until level 11, whereas Scald is useful the whole game.
2. The damage, attack debuff, and slow really fuck over physical attackers, especially obnoxious ones like Cindergayce, Greninja, and Tyranitar.

seethe

massive increase in unstoppable + the meta becoming so offensive that even Slowbro can barely survive without the ability to spam Scald and Amnesia

I'm once again asking what pokemon can carry my bot team in legacy trainer battles the hardest because no one is playing this mode
Just lost a game because they 5 stacked on ray while my bots we're farming Indeedees and scoring 3 points

Attached: 1573835486067.png (1151x1066, 613.94K)

>mew pushes the enemy team away from my future sight with surf
I see that's not the only thing the little bugger copied from Blastoise.

Attached: garde.png (1566x881, 865.77K)

Try Dragonite
It can melt objectives alone. I can't say for sure that you will win though

Looking for EU server friends. I don't mind playing with people from other servers but the ping would be ass
>QG65E8M

I told those chinks to take bot games out of boss rush and similar things on the last feedback survey but they seem to not be listening. And with the 200 coin queue fee I would just not play it out of principle

how do your tier lists look like, /pug/ residents?

picrel is unordered within tiers

Attached: unite_tier_list.png (985x731, 481.97K)

absol (not even just because i personally like absol) or dragonite.
if you pick a speedster, the bots recognize you as the jungler. if you've got your ult before the regis as basically any junglemon it's probably over for the enemy team anyway but absol in particular with psycho cut and night slash is one of the best carries and can oneshot anything that isnt more than 4 levels over you. the ult with psycho cut can also tilt teamfights, and absol cannot be damaged while its ult animation is playing.
dragonite can ult half way across the map and steal objectives if your bot teammates can't group up. the ult can also bring you to goal zones quickly if you feel like you wont be able to walk there in a reasonable amount of time before you have to be somewhere. its ult recharges very fast as well. dragon dance + hyper beam is the usual combo (good for securing/stealing objectives from a safe distance, great damage dealer) but dragon dance + outrage is pretty good as well (good for melting objectives and winning 1v1s, dragonites boosted basic abilities still apply in outrage mode)
tldr; pick dragonite and snipe objectives like a coward to win or pick absol and remove the enemy team's mons from existence before they can kill your dumb bot teammates to win

Attached: 0yeHHxIR_o.png (698x887, 398.4K)

i just realized pikachu never evolves in this game
raichads...

can someone please just do some quick matches with me so i can get these mew quests done? for some fucking reason I keep getting people on my team who just started learning how to walk irl against stacked teams and it's just not fun man. quick battles shouldn't have me fucking clenching so hard to just not win at all in the end because of how much of a disadvantage im in. These new players are tanking my win rate too, like holy fuck it wasn't that amazing to begin with but it's dropping fast and im sick of it

I never really had that issue with Boss Rush, I think this one might be much worse because you only get 1 free play of it a day, so once most of the player base play their games then oops you're shit out of luck

joined.
i need em too

Attached: JIIZceDR_o.jpg (820x850, 115.95K)

accept my friend request you dork!

>quick match
Pretty sure you need to play in the new map for them to count.

theres a quest that has you play like 30 quickies

there are a few quests that you need to win/play quick matches.

They’re usually paired with friend matches on the new map. Like I’m pretty sure the play 40 some quick matches can be skipped with either play 6 games or win 2.

i just got the score a certain amount of points quest done from quick matches so it helps!