You ARE following board rules right?

You ARE following board rules right?
You HAVE caught them all, right user?

Attached: vasd.png (1007x114, 9.71K)

I haven't caught them all yet, rather I'm actively catching them all and its very fun. By the way, anyone who defends the removal of Nat Dex is not a true Pokemon /tr/ainer and should unironically be permabanned.

Based. Whats your progress, friend?

Attached: Pokermans.png (1655x958, 2.68M)

No, and probably never will

Attached: yawn.jpg (370x382, 20.01K)

everyone here should be banned because you literally can't catch them all in SwSh

MODS

What if you don't transfer pokemon to home but have owned every pokemon at some point. Does that count?

Basically I'm catching everything I can in the Unova games before I get to XY. I'm also using GO for Mythicals.

This has only ever been enforced for epic meme, MODS ARE GODS moments anyway. You're not obliged to prove it and it's hilariously easy to inject a living Dex anyway, so who even cares anymore? This meant something back in the day when we were children hopped up on the GOTTA CATCH EM ALL advertising from the anime, but now it's never been more obvious that catching them all isn't the point and never really has been. It's a supplementary goal, busywork to give the autists something to do. The games are more interesting if you leave yourself something to achieve anyway.

Back in gen 6 I'd caught every mon that could actually be caught. I didn't bother to ever renew my PokeBank subscription so my mons are long gone unfortunately including some shinies I got in gen 3. I replay some of the older gens from time to time but I'm not gonna waste my time transferring hundreds of mons in PalPark, Bank, etc, just for them all to sit in PokeHome anyway.
I'm working on catching em all in Legends Arceus and Swishy Swoosh. BDSP and LGPE look like ass so if push comes to shove I'll just pick Pokemon Go back up and catch any missing ones. Mystery gift exclusive mons are on the bottom of my to-do list.

Attached: heavy & bomb.png (332x291, 125.43K)

Same here, except I dont give a shit anymore since doing it now literally impossible
I will never pay for PKMN Prison, get bent buycucks

I've never caught them all nor do I really want to

Also that's literally just a joke rule, you can play the games however you want and enjoy them and post here

Half the board would be instantly deleted if any of the rules would actually be enforced. But alas the jannies are faggots.

Attached: sneed23.png (974x313, 41.83K)

They're still there

After 5+ years of not paying? Big if true.

Literally impossible now with gimped pokedexes

of course I've caught them all. multiple times in multiple generations

Acknowledged

Cope

GameFreak hasn't let us in over 3 years. What now?

I hate trade evos
I hate mythicals
I hate version exclusives

Technically yes, I have caught them all. My Home account has all gens 1-7 pokemon registered and my Shield has complete Galar, IoA and CT dexes and I have Zarude in Go and meed to transfer it over. So they're a little spread out, but the rule only says I need to have caught em all, not that they all need to be in one place.