Bisharp thread

With the release of a new edgy knife hand knight mon ceruledge, how about we celebrate the OG edgelord with a thread of its own, post and discuss bisharp and how he and ceruledge are now dating.

Attached: Coolest Edgelord.jpg (1862x1940, 338.83K)

She gets Eviolite compatibility in SV in order to still outclass Ceruledge.

How good do you think bisharp and his wife will be together in battle?

>his
>50% female

So i can say he or her? Okay whats your point.

Hard to say for certain, obviously given the incomplete info, but probably pretty good.

Bisharp's already really damn strong, and its typing is a big factor in that. Dark is one of the more spammable offensive types, and Ghost is right there with it. Ceruledge helps alleviate the Fighting and Fire weaknesses with a straight up immunity, Bisharp helps as a Dark and Rock resist. So its decent synergy at worst.

Worth noting, Ceruledge should be good at dealing with Volc, as the only thing it really has to hit it is the occasional Psychic. Outside of Teratype shiddery of course.

Im thinking if ceruledge gets a nice priority move/a good speed tier and a really good attack stat, you could feasibly run air balloon+swords dance on her, making her completely immune to 100% of bisharps weaknesses (at least until air balloon is popped), that i feel would make them pretty good together as ceruledge could swap in for free in a lot of situations bisharp would just die.

Cute boyfriends
Bisharp is still cucking Gallade I see

I think it's likely it'll have both good speed and Shadow Sneak, so we're covered there.

That being said, I expect HBD as a more common item. Avoiding that chip damage is way too important, especially if you'd be running a mock-Dark spam setup ala Bisharp+Weavile. I didn't elaborate much on this in my first post, but Ghost is similar enough to Dark that it can fill in a similar HO core like that. Bisharp, and a speedy partner (Weavile, or Ceruledge in this case) deal with different enemy types, so you just kind of run everything down with strong neutral STAB.

Doubling up on a Ground weakness obviously hurts, but a core like that would almost sure be an offensive one (especially given Bisharp), so youd be switching and out a ton. Most Rocks weak mons opt for HBD nowadays even if theyre not switching a ton, so yeah. Again, assuming the item is even in the game still.

Boyfriends, girlfriends, bf and gf idc, they are in love, and people NEED to make some art of it.

Mind you, will ceruledge in particular mind cchip damage all that much, seeing as her signature move is gonna be a stab (probably ghost) leech life? The self healing could surely deal with sneaky pebbles right? Though i definitely agree with the rest of what you say.

We do see mons with healing still opt for HBD-- Kyurem, Hydreigon, Volcarona (for obvious reasons)-- as avoiding that chip is pretty important. It can make switch ins easier, as it can mitigate potential 1HKO/2HKO scenarios.

That being said, yeah its definitely possible its new move will open up build diversity more. Maybe itll have high enough HP where itll be able to soak a neutral/resisted hit consistently enough? Who knows

When are they gonna fuckin reveal bisharps evo already, i need my bro to get the wave of fanart all the new mons are getting.

Attached: bro and his bro.png (936x809, 290.12K)

>She gets Eviolite compatibility in SV in order to still outclass Ceruledge.
But what if Ceruledge is faster? Also, Steel Tera Ceruledge has Flash Fire and Bitter Blade + Life Orb combo (with the signature move regaining STAB after Flash Fire boost).

this many posts in and nobody has mentioned that gallade is the real og?

They'll almost surely have different roles, not sure why user thinks Bisharp will outclass Ceruledge.

Bisharp's role is to put high pressure on the enemy team, punishing Defog/Intimidate/Aegislash via Defiant to keep hazards up, threatening sweepers with top tier Sucker Punch damage, mindgames with Sucker Punch/SD, and spreading damage and disruption via Knock Off with forced switches. It's a more complex offensive, pressure based role.

Ceruledge on the other hand, is very likely going to be a strong, speedy Ghost/Fire sweeper, leveraging its strong type to check, and may or may not end up using its self heal for sustain if its setup well enough for it.

Theyre almost surely going to be different.

>gallade
>cool
get that pompous ass nerd shit out of here and back into the 50 billionth garde thread.

Attached: nerdy ass dick.png (481x933, 97.97K)

Currently hunting a shiny pawniard in preparation of the bisharp evo. Hopefully it retains the same colorway in the 3rd stage.

Surely they wouldnt fuck it up THAT bad, right?
Surely the shiny would at least stay the same... right?

Bisharps evo is definitely the most anticipated one for me. I'm worried, but the leaked kabuto hints fit the theme extremely well, so I'm hopeful.

3rd stage shinies are all over the place. Some wildly different like nidoqueen and that godawful dragonite shiny are some examples of past bad ones. Then recently you have lime green shiny ursaring to reddish brown shiny ursaluna.

bisharps shiny is a downgrade already lol
black and red>black and blue