Fucking luxembourg

Attached: j2e5uhc3afn91.png (903x3452, 302.78K)

And? Literally everything else even ass wipes are expensive

fucking osaka

Attached: 1661165057666.png (964x596, 600.31K)

are you from luxembourg?

>Qatar
>Israel
>Salaries
Keklmao OHHHHHHHH wagiesssss

yearly median salary. the national business of luxembourg is eurocrats and banking, if that explains it.

>AYFOONES!!!!

Attached: 1642091418998.png (210x240, 5.58K)

The funny part is that these countries don't necessarily buy Apple phones but Samsung or even Chinese ones.

I will go to live in Nigeria with my french salary and impregnate nubian goddesses every fucking day

PS: I don't give a fuck about iphones and OP is a faggot

swissfag here and i own 600k in crypto and still use my old galaxy S6

S6 chads unite

OK Any Forumschads - assuming you've marginally made it and don't need to wage, which country provides the most relative value (safety/available services vs cost of living).

For me, it's Portugal.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7.38K)

>Afghanistan
>Does not register

Where is Russia on this list? Is this more virtue signalling nonsense to not include it?

you are brazilian right?

>mfw only swiss

absolute bogus table.
a medical doctor in sweden earns less than 80k
the chart implies less than 2x difference in salary between sweden and US, that is absolutely RIDICCULOUS as a US doctors will earn up to TEN TIMES that of a poorsweeede
difference would be about the same for software dev. and of course there are no other jobs worth mentioning. so lol, lmao even

this is undergrad intern math

Except it's turning to shit
t. lived here for 15 years

Based asumanga daio bastard, i wish the truest VINU pumps to you my dude

Attached: 1663108361912057s.jpg (250x221, 3.78K)

Uruguay its mantaining a stable economy while still providing a nice place to be, the people are nice and the food is amazing. The best thing? USD is still gold around here, so if you have a job that you can do on your own laptop then you greatly benefit from this.
T. living here, 5 years on november

No one gives a fuck about iphones anymore.