SWIFT

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-09-13/swift-messenger-for-the-financial-world-to-pilot-blockchain?leadSource=uverify wall

Swift are piloting what looks like their very own oracle solution. I've always said they would obviously have their own solution and any work with chainlink was purely for educational purposes.

Attached: its over.png (1738x850, 278.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-09-13/swift-messenger-for-the-financial-world-to-pilot-blockchain?leadSource=uverify wall
youtube.com/watch?v=q4Vpk99VpsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing will be as good as the hashgraph. I bet they’ll use hcs

Attached: BC9FD390-C9D1-4775-9110-EC692E58C762.jpg (1125x1860, 985.25K)

Symbiont is Chainlink tho

Ok ill delete the thread. Cheers bro

kek, it's not
stinkers can't stop losing

>breadcrumbs from 2018 all coming true one by one
first Vanguard, now this lol

Attached: 1536376812612.jpg (1080x1920, 980.84K)

It's actually not. Their platform and contracts are written in a completely different language, and they have no working relationship, nor have they ever been in contact

>t. knower

Hahahaha. Wait so you mean institutions, hedge funds, etc dont want to use a product that shills scam exchanges to their own investors and then pretends it never happenned? Color me shocked

This is wrong and it's more of the same from LINK shills, spam diagrams that prove nothing. I have to get off Any Forums, this place is an endless echo chamber for retards. xrp, link, institutions aren't using this garbage instead of their own in-house solutions/partners that don't have a scam coin attached.

Symbiont has nOTHING to do with Chainlink you stupid fucking retards

>talking about swift using blockchain in fucking Bloomberg
>right before smartcon
WAGMI

;)

Attached: 1655479598514.png (2170x1504, 1.34M)

>ctrl + f smartcontract.com, Chainlink, Sergey Nazarov, Ari Juels = 0 results

we used to talk about this in the XSG threads user. We framed this as a battle vs ripple and the current swift regime. SWIFT wanted to keep all of their power and create the new system, which is what your post is. Ripple wanted to come in and have SWIFT (SWIFT is both a system and an organization) replace its systems with the XRPL ran solutions. The problem is the SWIFT team is dumb and everything they have tried is playing go fish while ripple is playing RISK. The speed and time to finality is no where near what the XRPL is capable of. Ripple has a 33 year headstart too. Go find the patent by david schwarts from 1989 :)

This is wrong and it's more of the same from LINK shills, spam diagrams that prove nothing. I have to get off Any Forums, this place is an endless echo chamber for retards. xrp, link, institutions aren't using this garbage instead of their own in-house solutions/partners that don't have a scam coin attached.

This. Everything with Link has to be some obscure breadcrumb, none of which ever turn out to be true. This isnt some top secret military secret. Oh wow a twitter follower…so desperate

search with just one braincell more and you'll get there

>SWIFT will use the platform’s smart contracts and blockchain capabilities to “create a network effect that leverages our 11,000 plus institutions connected to SWIFT globally,” it said.

So swift takes data from 11,000 institutions then pushes it to an aggregator contract on a permissioned blockchain. Exactly what you would expect, and you would also expect them to be in close contact with the industry leading oracle solution while they build this to make sure they get it right

>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-09-13/swift-messenger-for-the-financial-world-to-pilot-blockchain?leadSource=uverify wall
>No mention of Chainlink anywhere

You are done. You hear me, you're done.

Attached: done.jpg (1200x824, 173.24K)

I was in it for the tech anyways

youtube.com/watch?v=q4Vpk99VpsM

Attached: open wide.jpg (750x400, 126.76K)

So chainlinks director of capital markets is named on vanguard's patent for an oracle?

Yeah yeah, still dumps meanwhile Luna 200%, I'm tired